Social What kind of human being does this?

mixmastermo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Took this at a gas station this morning. Mind you there were a number of unoccupied parking spots in this lot...

jeep park fail.JPG

I feel like it takes a special kind of entitlement and IDGAF attitude to do something like this.

Anyone know people who do this type of stuff?

Maybe he was in a hurry because his wife was delivering, maybe he had to take an ignominious shit, who knows ?

Found the vid of TS from the Jeep owners perspective.
sPIfr9.gif

Shitty $60 steel rims, Mastercraft tires from Amazon, non-matching spare tire, and Tractor Supply quality led lights on a jeep that's 3 years old or so....

We shouldn't expect any better from the owner of this rig.

Took this at a gas station this morning. Mind you there were a number of unoccupied parking spots in this lot...

View attachment 1049786

I feel like it takes a special kind of entitlement and IDGAF attitude to do something like this.

Anyone know people who do this type of stuff?
should have Slash'd his tires. imho

8v0xt6.jpg

People with big trucks do this a lot. I see it periodically. They will take 2 or 3 parking spaces. I suspect they don't want people parking next to them and dinging up their truck with shopping carts or by opening their doors too much

I'm the type that parks all the way in the back of the parking lot. At Walmart, I park like 100 yards from the door in that massive parking lot. My car will be out there by itself. I don't mind walking and I always push my shopping cart back into the store itself to help out the shopping cart guy. I learned this from my dad

wait for it. maybe the driver is a pwd

I don't see anybody in the vehicle and the headlights are on so this likely means they wanted to *jump in the gas station real quick* so it wont hurt anybody since they'll be out in a minute

Back