• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social What kind of human being does this?

I don't have friends anymore, so no. But I see cunt cocksuckers do this shit daily. Every where, meaning any parking area. I say it out loud. Who's the cunt bitch who parked like that?! It's usually an entitled cunt that'll talk shit back thinking someone will defend her. My vehicle is a distinct color so people are starting to realize not to try and help these cunts. I'm not going to chat with you. Lol I noticed I audibly growl when I thump on punks. A crying woman helped me notice hahaha. "Omg he sounds like a fucking monster Tyler get down here with your friends now!!!" Hahaha Tyler turned out to be a cop.
Cunt, a word clearly not used enough in the US.
You must be from the U.K. where it’s used all the time. Good on ya. Get a bevy on me, blokey.

They are trying to say they are handicapped but only a little bit.

tumblr_lifnecIiM21qakh43o1_400.gif

Except the spot isn't there for people who are just going in for a minute. It's there for handicapped people.

If people who are going to be only a minute were allowed to use it, then someone else who was going to be quick would've parked there first.

The bottom line is everyone is following a rule and that person decided they don't need to.

I think there might be a confusion here. I wasn't trying to justify what they are doing, I'm trying to put myself into their shoes to figure out a mindset of a person who's willing to do this

The headlights are on, it's just a quick run in and getting whatever they need. I think I've done this once, but yeah only to get something quickly, but no way actually park and leave it there for a long period of time.

It's like $4. Remove the valve stem. Won't damage the tire....they can't inflate the tire until they get a new valve stem.

1719474324452.png

That's devious. I like it.
Type of thing I did to grown people who were not good, when I was a kid. Then again smacking or punching a kid was very much normal for me. Preferred it to the paddle, because that thing was brutal when you were sweating.

It's like $4. Remove the valve stem. Won't damage the tire....they can't inflate the tire until they get a new valve stem.

View attachment 1049946
It will probably damage the sidewalls of the tire. Weaken it for sure. If it's a low pro tire. Flotation tires would probably get damaged also. Pot holes..., tiny crater cunts. Hahaha apologies

Cunt, a word clearly not used enough in the US.
You must be from the U.K. where it’s used all the time. Good on ya. Get a bevy on me, blokey.
Cunt is really coming into its own.

I feel like you might see cunt enjoy it's day in the sun soon..

There is an app you can download to report people who do that. You can take a pic of the car parked in the handicap spot and the license plate using the app. It's a $200 fine. Make him/her pay.

Back