Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

I said earlier its not about criminal orgs

Its a cultural thing they have, chechens will help other chechens no matter what the country

Americans really dont know them and how they are because they are fairly few overall and usa is far away
Is this a Chechen thing only or do they include other ethnic Caucasians abroad? Seems like the Dagestanis and Chechens are friendly with each other in America.

I think there is difference between blonde and redhead.
The point is he doesn't look much different from a typical Slav. There are blond/blue eyed chechens, it is a fact, I've seen them myself; less than in the mainland, but still not uncommon by any means.

Is this a Chechen thing only or do they include other ethnic Caucasians abroad? Seems like the Dagestanis and Chechens are friendly with each other in America.

They all pretty much have it in kavkaz, the unity of people and "help their own if they are fighting foreigners"

Chechens do have a honor code though and i have never had problems with them.

Dagis are feral as fuck very animalistic

Thing is a samoan or even an ordinary european american etc might beat up a chechen but they will be coming back until they find him and they will have numbers and weapons.

And they will keep searching until they find you

In my neighbourhood in russia a friend of my cousin slept with a chechen girl.

Girl got beat up and the guy had to run away to siperia.

Hes still there somewhere after 9 years and the chechen family is still looking for him (i was on good terms with one of the younger brothers of that family amd he told me)

They all pretty much have it in kavkaz, the unity of people and "help their own if they are fighting foreigners"

Chechens do have a honor code though and i have never had problems with them.

Dagis are feral as fuck very animalistic

Thing is a samoan or even an ordinary european american etc might beat up a chechen but they will be coming back until they find him and they will have numbers and weapons.

And they will keep searching until they find you

In my neighbourhood in russia a friend of my cousin slept with a chechen girl.

Girl got beat up and the guy had to run away to siperia.

Hes still there somewhere after 9 years and the chechen family is still looking for him (i was on good terms with one of the younger brothers of that family amd he told me)

People like this should be wiped out. Bring nothing positive to anybody or anything. Ethnic cleansing i say.

Can you imagine Mark Hunt and a bunch of other HWs hunting you on the street? Scary as shit.

Thanks for the cliffs TS. Good read.

Honestly I never seen any blonde Chechens. About redheads - you can find Dagestanis, Jews that are redheaded too and even more brighter than Kadyrov. I think even among Central Asians and Koreans you can find redheaded people.
Here you go bro, he is a religions fanatic, but nonetheless(Magomed Suleymanov):
1314862608-24473058.jpg

@Cole train
Man, beta males have this innate quality where they love to compare things.

What superhero is the most powerful? What could win in a fight, gorilla or bear? What's the toughest dog breed? Who's the GOAT mma fighter/NBA player/QB... Etc etc

And now who's the most dangerous, a bunch of armed manlet Chechens or large Samoans?

Who the fck cares? This is a preoccupation of infantile morons. Lmao...

Good point. But seriously, whose more frightening, Bears with Knives or Knaves with Right to Bears?

Tiger Muay Thai used to be a nice gym to visit and get some training, but nowadays all the chechens and Russian staring u down and sparring like it’s a PPV event ruined that gym and most Phuket gyms for that matter

Damn shame was heading over for a camp next fall, Phuket man im goin Tribal Boran in deep Borneo!

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.

Small world, sounds like we went to school together....my philosophy has always been "who you more afraid of, Mike Tyson or Charles Manson ?"

Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

Hunt didn't cry like a fucking baby again did he? Is everyone's rented Thai girl safe? Ladyboys???

Lucky they did not fuck with Samoan guys.. they have Elephant bones + Hippo fat + Bear Muscles.. Their skeleton alone weighs 300 Ibs on its own

Same goes for Tonga and Fiji and Maori NZ

Mark Hunt would have bashed them all on his own. The guy is insane

No matter how big you are if i have AK in my trunk. People dont realize certain things.

You sound like a really cool and tough guy.

JK you sound like a bitch

Sounds like Chechens are a bunch of cowards. More like hyenas than king of the jungle material.

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.
Was his first name Nicky

Back