Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Back in the days when I was training only pussies were asking for "light session because I'm injured".
If you're injured stay fuckin home and rest, dont make other wasting their times

Maybe back in Europe, but in Thailand they're just tourists like everyone else. Unless they have access to organized criminal syndicates abroad, which I doubt.

He's from the Siberian wilderness. He's not fully civilized yet so I wouldn't hold it against him.

Don't mess with Siberians!

Karelin.png

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.
Is that Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket? I trained and lived there for 6 weeks if so. I can say that it's the local thai's you don't want to fuck with, they will get a gang of 15 people to your villa to bash you with hammers while you sleep.

But if you are a normal person, it is paradise, just don't fuck with the locals.

Disappointed in both hunt and Yan for this. Used to really like hunt but some of his actions have made me raise questions. As for Yan, he's began making a right dick of himself lately

Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

In a world of camera phones I'm severely disappointed that none of this was caught on camera.

-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses
Big up Chef.
Screenshot_20200113-092719_Google.jpg

Thats why these shitty countries dont wanna mess with the good ole US of A. We will just bomb their silly little asses when ever we want lol. USA motherfucker, deal with it!!! I always find it funny when these shit countries try to step to us, they just dont know who the fuck they are messing with. But in the end they learn lol.

Yeah, lol

Flag-Vietnam.jpg

Back in the days when I was training only pussies were asking for "light session because I'm injured".
If you're injured stay fuckin home and rest, dont make other wasting their times
Don't train in Thailand if you have that mindset.

Breaking news:
Chechens are easilly offended and when in large numbers, tend to make trouble.
Up next: water is wet!

So the moral of the story is that you should only talk to chechens with a gun in your hand? Because all these "tough guy" stories are composed of them trying to get major backup before they'll take anyone on, or resorting to weapons in a fistfight.

If you're telling me there's no reasoning with them, or any sense of a fair fight, then it doesn't make them badass, it just means you should get a gun and shoot first, the way you would a rabid dog.
Maybe Hunt and his friend didn't need to jump on them trying to sucker punch after they shook hands, and that was outside the gym environment. Imbeciles all around.

People who always look to spar hard usually are inbreds who never succeed in fighting and instead get CTE.

Don't train in Thailand if you have that mindset.

Yep. Picturing some european going all out in a supposed light sparring vs some local thai monster would be some fun story to tell. Especially the "You are a pussy for sparring light" <Lmaoo>

We aint lost nothing. If we really wanted we could bomb either of those countries. We just dont feel like it. You should be grateful we havent bombed it. Thank me now instead later. Even though it's been a while I will accept it today.

Dude are you serious? We are the most baddest ass country ever. If you are trying to argue this then you are full of shit. There is no country that would want to start a war with us. If we really wanted to destroy Afghanistan and Vietnam we could. Get real dude. If shit ever got real we wouldnt use rocks and knife, we will be using bombs, thats the very last alternative though

You replied quoting the same message twice without switching to your alt, you loser lol

Sounds like Yan and Hunt were the biggest jerks in this story.

people are smiling at those chechens because they wanted to avoid a fight with Mark Hunt.

<{walkerwhut}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back