Stop trying to hype Michael Chandler

Anyone who's watched all of Chandler's Bellator fights knows that there's some reasoning for the "hype". He's an absolute warrior with very good wrestling and power in his hands who comes to bang every time he goes out there. Will he be UFC champ? Probably not at this stage, after all the wars he's been in. But will he give us some phenomenal fights against some of the top LW's in the world? I feel pretty confident that he will. There's no reason to hate on him, why not just enjoy the fact that there is another exciting talented fighter in the LW division.

Funny you mention casuals, when you sound like a casual and UFC shill of the highest order.

Yeah, who the fuck is Patricio Pitbull. Chandler must be an absolute can having an ankle injury "TKO" loss on his record or going 1-1 against Eddie Alvarez.

I cant really say I seen any hype for Chandler.

TS is gonna get shit on. But its the truth. Chandler would not be in the top 5 in the UFC, probably not even top 10. He's gonna get exposed, like Gilbert once did.

Pitbull would at best be a top 5 in the UFC though.

ufc offered tony comain event vs chandler for ufc 254 and tony said no.

that tweet about decemeber is nothing not than attenetion seeking cause he knows the ufc wouldnt offer it cause ufc 256 already has a main event.

ufc offered tony comain event vs chandler for ufc 254 and tony said no.

that tweet about decemeber is nothing not than attenetion seeking cause he knows the ufc wouldnt offer it cause ufc 256 already has a main event.
Source? I can't keep up with this shit... I thought he was being linked with Dustin then and on Stand by for the main event if either Khabib or Justin dropped out. When did Tony get offered the fight a day before?

I've honestly not seen anything but people shitting on Chandler ever since his signing got announced. Outside of @TheSpider and the UFC, no one has been hyping him up.

I actually hope he beats Tony just so you guys shut the hell up.

Source? I can't keep up with this shit... I thought he was being linked with Dustin then and on Stand by for the main event if either Khabib or Justin dropped out. When did Tony get offered the fight a day before?

tony tweeted alot of stuff an said he was offered chandler after the dustin thing fell apart.

the reason chandler become the fill in guy cause tony didnt fight him after all.

tony tweeted alot of stuff an said he was offered chandler after the dustin thing fell apart.

the reason chandler become the fill in guy cause tony didnt fight him after all.
Seems like a mess, I don't think anyones ducking anyone here, I think it's just a logistical nightmare with everything changing by the day... Apparently Tony was offered less than Chandler, if that's true then fair enough imo.

I think Chandler is a great addition to the LW roster...

He will be in some fucking fun fights...
And i think he will surprise a lot of guys here, who are already hating on him...

Seems like a mess, I don't think anyones ducking anyone here, I think it's just a logistical nightmare with everything changing by the day... Apparently Tony was offered less than Chandler, if that's true then fair enough imo.

the ufc looked up tony contract an that what the offer was cause you know he has a contract he signed. sure chandler might signed for more but when you sign a deal 2 years after you do that happenes.

timing playing way more in things when people sign an wha they make. like in the nfl tony or matt ryan werent ever the best qb but they were the highest paid cause when the timing of theysigned there deals.

the ufc looked up tony contract an that what the offer was cause you know he has a contract he signed. sure chandler might signed for more but when you sign a deal 2 years after you do that happenes.

timing playing way more in things when people sign an wha they make. like in the nfl tony or matt ryan werent ever the best qb but they were the highest paid cause when the timing of theysigned there deals.
Fair points, don't agree with it, but you're are indeed right.

Back