Stop trying to hype Michael Chandler

Call me crazy, I thought he won the Alvarez rematch. I think Chandler hype is deserved but the time for talk is over. He needs to put up or shut up.

This guy lost:
The rematch against Eddie
Two fights against <FookIsThatGuy>
and a leg tko to <FookIsThatGuy>
And got knocked the fuck out by
<FookIsThatGuy>

I’m sorry but casuals have no idea who Pitbull is.

also his physique is sus.

Finally he’s old, turns 35 in April.
so stop trying to hype this guy who hasn’t proven himself against elite competition in a USADA environment. He’s not gonna pull an Eddie Alvarez and grab the belt from any of the killers in the UFC LW top 5.

Go ahead and bump this when they feed him to Tony.

FYI...

Chandler has finished one future and one former UFC lightweight champion.

Call me crazy, I thought he won the Alvarez rematch. I think Chandler hype is deserved but the time for talk is over. He needs to put up or shut up.
so did I. the decision was close.

i know what Chandler is capable of; i remember his wars against Eddie and his losses. Let's see who's his opponent if he decides to not duck tony.

Two fights ago he got knocked out by faitherweight. Faitherweight knocked him out. And he ducked Islam and RDA both.
Pitbull would put Islam out to pasture:)

His employers are the ones saying he's a top guy

{<shrug}

Its the scared anti-Chandler fans that seem to be hyping him up more than his fans.
Im a fan and I havent had to start one post.

I know he has finished 2 former UFC LW champs (Eddie/Benson) but who’s the future champ you speak of?

lol I’m not that guy, but I imagine he is saying that he finished Alvarez before he was UFC champion (future) and finished Benson who was formerly UFC LW Champ.

lol I’m not that guy, but I imagine he is saying that he finished Alvarez before he was UFC champion (future) and finished Benson who was formerly UFC LW Champ.
Oh shit lol for whatever reason I didn’t think of it that way ty.

I know he has finished 2 former UFC LW champs (Eddie/Benson) but who’s the future champ you speak of?

I just meant Chandler beat Benson AFTER he was UFC champ and beat Eddie BEFORE he became UFC champ.

As Khabib said,he will make weight and go home

Two fights ago he got knocked out by faitherweight. Faitherweight knocked him out. And he ducked Islam and RDA both.
That "faitherweight" would KTFO Islam even faster <JonesLaugh>

This guy lost:
The rematch against Eddie
Two fights against <FookIsThatGuy>
and a leg tko to <FookIsThatGuy>
And got knocked the fuck out by
<FookIsThatGuy>

I’m sorry but casuals have no idea who Pitbull is.

also his physique is sus.

Finally he’s old, turns 35 in April.
so stop trying to hype this guy who hasn’t proven himself against elite competition in a USADA environment. He’s not gonna pull an Eddie Alvarez and grab the belt from any of the killers in the UFC LW top 5.

Go ahead and bump this when they feed him to Tony.
The hate for Michael Chandler is unjustified. UFC had every reason to put Chandler as the back-up fighter for that main event. I’m not sure if you are aware of this but Khabib and Justin have fought most of the top contenders in the division already. Tony lost to Justin. Dustin and Conor lost to Khabib. Dan Hooker was coming off of a loss. UFC needed a fighter who neither have yet to fight but has great credentials. That was Michael Chandler. It made absolute sense.

Back