Stop trying to hype Michael Chandler

The hate for Michael Chandler is unjustified. UFC had every reason to put Chandler as the back-up fighter for that main event. I’m not sure if you are aware of this but Khabib and Justin have fought most of the top contenders in the division already. Tony lost to Justin. Dustin and Conor lost to Khabib. Dan Hooker was coming off of a loss. UFC needed a fighter who neither have yet to fight but has great credentials. That was Michael Chandler. It made absolute sense.

Do you know what the big scam is?
If a fighter retires and leaves the Usada pool he has to be tested for 6 months untill he can return back.

But somehow this Chandler breaks this rule and is suddenly cleared by Usada within 1 month after signing with the UFC to be the back up fight for Khabib and Gaethje. How on earth is this possible??

Do you know what the big scam is?
If a fighter retires and leaves the Usada pool he has to be tested for 6 months untill he can return back.

But somehow this Chandler breaks this rule and is suddenly cleared by Usada within 1 month after signing with the UFC to be the back up fight for Khabib and Gaethje. How on earth is this possible??
I didn’t know about that part. Has he ever tested positive in the past? I know he had some rumours around him.

I didn’t know about that part. Has he ever tested positive in the past? I know he had some rumours around him.

I don't think so. But he has not been tested by the Usada which are the rules of Usada.
How on earth can he compete before being monitored for 6 months?
It's not a blame to Chandler but to Usada for violating their own rules.
Or Usada is not independent and serves UFC interest.

That "faitherweight" would KTFO Islam even faster <JonesLaugh>

Not the future LW champion (per Khabib).

Yeah I know its his teammate but Khabib calls it like it is, he doesn't call Abubakar, Zubaira or other teammates future champs

This hype happens to all Bellator champions like Lombard, Askren, ... and it usually starts from Rogan. 1-2 fights in the UFC and the hype will stop.

Back