Stop trying to hype Michael Chandler

UFC has done a HORRIBLE job with him.

They should have booked him and announced his signing and opponent at the same time.

instead it has been months of “you’re ducking me” “no you are” “that guy is ducking that guy!”

and Chandler in every YouTube MMA news update video taking 3-5 minutes to say what could have been said in 2 sentences.

This guy lost:
The rematch against Eddie
Two fights against <FookIsThatGuy>
and a leg tko to <FookIsThatGuy>
And got knocked the fuck out by
<FookIsThatGuy>

I’m sorry but casuals have no idea who Pitbull is.

also his physique is sus.

Finally he’s old, turns 35 in April.
so stop trying to hype this guy who hasn’t proven himself against elite competition in a USADA environment. He’s not gonna pull an Eddie Alvarez and grab the belt from any of the killers in the UFC LW top 5.

Go ahead and bump this when they feed him to Tony.

Chandler will do what he must , and even if he fails , as long as he delivers blood for The JBG, we will accept his offering.

not all fighters are gone make conor or floyd money for each fight.
Oh absolutely, but I don't see how anyone from Bellator actually deserves a higher pay check than Tony Ferguson, I understand the logistics of contract making means that happens, but I can totally see why Tony wouldn't want to fight him for less money, regardless looks like the fights likely to be happening now so happy days, must have settled on something.

People said the same thing about Gaethje.

If you're a pathetic hater, then that's your issue. If UFC shills don't know who people are, then it's their loss.

I'll keep hyping Chandler because I enjoy his fighting style and because he is a good fighter. I don't know if he'll have success, but i'm fucking excited as hell to find out.

Oh absolutely, but I don't see how anyone from Bellator actually deserves a higher pay check than Tony Ferguson, I understand the logistics of contract making means that happens, but I can totally see why Tony wouldn't want to fight him for less money, regardless looks like the fights likely to be happening now so happy days, must have settled on something.

contracts are all about timing way more than who the best. deshawn waltson not the best nfl qb when be was the highest paid player than patrick topped him. so the next guy who tops that wont be the best qb it just mean he was the next in line to get a new contract.

chandler is still a top 5 lw in the world

I hope Dana trashes Chandler like he did Askren. Like 2-3 bad losses in a row and Scott Coker looking like:
1090049670.jpg.jpg

Funny you mention casuals, when you sound like a casual and UFC shill of the highest order.

Yeah, who the fuck is Patricio Pitbull. Chandler must be an absolute can having an ankle injury "TKO" loss on his record or going 1-1 against Eddie Alvarez.
Imagine blaming that loss on an ankle injury. The dude lost the same way Sean o'malley lost.

Imagine blaming that loss on an ankle injury. The dude lost the same way Sean o'malley lost.

Yeah, the same way: ANKLE INJURY.

ezgif-3-0b18819e0d54.gif

I hope Dana trashes Chandler like he did Askren. Like 2-3 bad losses in a row and Scott Coker looking like:
1090049670.jpg.jpg
How did Dana trash Askren? Askren wasn't some up and comer and getting big fights is what he wanted. Ben Askren did more for the UFC in 3 fights than what DJ did his whole career.

How did Dana trash Askren? Askren wasn't some up and comer and getting big fights is what he wanted. Ben Askren did more for the UFC in 3 fights than what DJ did his whole career.
Dana had him destroyed and retired him. It ended all of Askren’s lnp fans hype.

Ben Askren was a star for the UFC. You can deny it all day if you want. And for what it's worth Askren's last few fights were anything but lnp. Askren had 7 finishes in his last 9 fights when he entered into the UFC.

Ben Askren was a star for the UFC. You can deny it all day if you want. And for what it's worth Askren's last few fights were anything but lnp. Askren had 7 finishes in his last 9 fights when he entered into the UFC.
It looks to me like he was assassinated and in the process, Masvidal took his star power. It was the perfect outcome for Dana. Two birds with one knee

It looks to me like he was assassinated and in the process, Masvidal took his star power. It was the perfect outcome for Dana. Two birds with one knee
Win for Ben Askren too. He made over a million in those 3 fights.

Back