Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVDA up 2.5% today. Still think it has more room to run. Up over 15% so far.

Texas Instruments up big after hours.
Surprised given it was at ath already.
Tempted to short now

*facepalm*

still thinks i ever owned a share of netflix and etc. still goes offensive when i joke about netflix. yup, it's sherdog!
And Netflix has been down 9 days in a row now. Told ya to stay away.

He was referring to me.
I was right in trying to flip some NFLX on earnings call (popped 35), but he was saying not to hold.

Oh, I get it. lol. You are holding bags. Either you held netflix or other stocks and didn't realize the other stocks would drop with Netflix. Silly bagholder. You people are endless entertainment.

<Lmaoo>
@brackis1

seemed like a continuation bet to me...

fb Google apple and amazon down after hours. Visa flat. Chipotle at all time high. Earnings season been better than expected

Mattel up. probably because of hasbro which is its prettier older sister. mattel has earnings thursday ah

chart.ashx

Hasbro CEO just said play dough grew.

chart.ashx

Bought visa after hours. Think it will get a little pop tomorrow.

It's my biggest holding for sure. It's done very well for me, and will likely beat estimates tomorrow.

it already had earnings and did well. it was priced for perfection and on a hell of a run anyway. similar to microsoft.

Cramer said it is like the 1980s with the stocks that are hot.

Great day. Chewy is on fire. Levi up good. Most stuff is. I bought I Robot who makes those robot vacuum cleaners. They crashed due to weak guidance cuz of China tariffs.

chart.ashx

Great day. Chewy is on fire. Levi up good. Most stuff is. I bought I Robot who makes those robot vacuum cleaners. They crashed due to weak guidance cuz of China tariffs.

chart.ashx
Damn I was pondering some CHWY. Joined you on irbt

I'm glad I bought it after hours yesterday when it dropped.

I have a 94% return on purchase price alone for V. That's my 3rd best return so far, trailing only MSFT (97%) and LMT (116%). Pretty happy about those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back