Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this. So many earnings calls today and this was easy money @207. back @ 218. I sold too early, but 2% on 100 shares still decent pocket money.

I got a nice scalp too. Already sold. $211 to $216+. I'll take it. Especially on top of the great day I already had. I will probably buy it back soon. Got my eye on it.

I got a nice scalp too. Already sold. $211 to $216+. I'll take it. Especially on top of the great day I already had. I will probably buy it back soon. Got my eye on it.
Are you playing with a stack that allows for intraday trades now?

WOW creeping up on higher volume than normal. Deal in the making?

Remember my source?

<Lmaoo>

Screenshot_20190717-190353-01.jpeg

chart.ashx

Are you playing with a stack that allows for intraday trades now?

No, but this was actually my first day trade in a week. I get 3 every 5 days. Last one I used was Netflix earnings.

I also have Webull and I sometimes coordinate so I can buy on RH and sell on Webull or vice versa to avoid day trades. It really hasn't been a problem. Like I own TVIX on RH and bought some on Webull today in hope of selling it on RH. But it didnt fuckin move. lol

Ok, Cramer has got me excited about L3 Harris now. lol. Never heard of it before. Defense stock.

chart.ashx

Elon is stuttering like a whacko on the conference call (and I hold shares right now lol)

Welp CTO of Tesla transitioning out, there goes my earnings call TSLA bet lol. Was up 1%, now down 3.5% on that. Shit is fucked.

Last edited:
Welp CTO of Tesla transitioning out, there goes my earnings call TSLA bet lol. Was up 1%, now down 3.5% on that. Shit is fucked.

[<dunn]

Their Finance guy sounds like he's not a day over 21.

Overslept.
Managed to pick a sick winner AXE
Then shorted the shit out of WWE off their shortqueeze lol.
ALGN @ $201 was a gift.

Last edited:
flipped wwe from 68 to 72 because i thought you guys were way off.

flipped wwe from 68 to 72 because i thought you guys were way off.

I was for the stock earlier on, but the ratings have plunged and fans aren't happy. It has been down like 30% already though. I can remember it being near 100.

It still has a price target at $100. I may jump in on a dip.

These idiots in stock twits. Do anything to try to hate on a stock. WWE is fake! one guy kept saying. Like nobody knew that and some day it would be figured out and the stock would crash. lol

im pretty sure the dow was at like 8000 in 2008. Thats when i lost my inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back