Not open for further replies.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Watch this:

Last edited:
irdm.jpg

Shorted some DKS on the open. Again wish I had more lol. That was a fun quik flip

Shorted some DKS on the open. Again wish I had more lol. That was a fun quik flip

Here's a penny you may want to look into flipping. Or observe it for a while and see if you find a pattern. It was up nice this morning. Seems to move around a lot.

mark.jpg

Lulu has been good to me. I may jump in. Earnings next month.

chart.ashx

I may jump into Goos

Canada Goose plunged 22% Wednesday after the company reported mixed fourth-quarter and fiscal-year 2019 earnings results.

The Toronto-based company's fourth-quarter revenue fell short of expectations, and the luxury-outerwear maker said it expected "materially larger losses" during its fiscal first quarter.

That forecast was due in part to a larger number of stores operating during off-peak periods and higher corporate investments to support growth, the company said.

The planned growth includes "local market activation" ahead of planned retail openings, new products, and operations in greater China. Canada Goose opened its first mainland-China location late last year in downtown Beijing.

"I believe that we are still just scratching the surface of our long-term potential as we continue to define performance luxury globally," CEO Dani Reiss said in a statement.

Here's what Canada Goose reported for its fourth quarter compared with what analysts polled by Bloomberg were expecting:

• Revenue: 156.2 million Canadian dollars (158.9 million Canadian dollars expected)
  • Adjusted earnings per share: 0.09 Canadian dollars (0.04 Canadian dollars expected)
  • Adjusted EBITDA: 20.4 million Canadian dollars (17.7 million Canadian dollars expected)
Investors appeared unimpressed that the company's net income rose nearly 50% between fiscal 2018 and fiscal 2019, to 143.6 million Canadian dollars.

Another bright spot in the report was that Canada Goose posted double-digit sales growth in every geographic region it tracked, with revenue rising by 28.2% in Canada, 36.3% in the US, and 60.5% in other regions.

Canada Goose shares, which trade on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange, have surged more than 200% since going public in March 2017.

But they've slipped in recent months even as the broader US stock market has recovered much of its losses from the late 2018 sell-off. Shares have fallen 47% since hitting an all-time high in November.

"We believe the weakness in the stock price is unfounded," the Susquehanna analyst Sam Poser told clients last month.

Newell is down another 6% today. Glad I didn't buy.

chart.ashx

TRQ finally with some life on a weird down day.
I have to imagine we get a HINT of a trade deal within a week.

As I said yesterday, when most pissed off is the best time to buy lol.

At least I din't sell any and was able to get rid of some today. I would have added but it was starting to get to be 10% of my portfolio. lol. I will continue to buy on dips too.

At least I din't sell any and was able to get rid of some today. I would have added but it was starting to get to be 10% of my portfolio. lol. I will continue to buy on dips too.
Yeah definitely not one I'd go deep on lol

I smell opportunity.

The correction is inevitable.

Bring the pain.

Damn TRQ bless finally. Now to see if it holds or gives it all back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back