Economy Stock market chat v3: Tesla crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Netflix has been down 9 days in a row now. Told ya to stay away.

I lump them in with Uber, Tesla, and Lyft. Not sure how these companies become profitable before the next major downturn.

Did my first weekly put option on Netflix prior to earnings last week. Easy money.

Am also very close to throwing down on some longterm puts for Harley.

Also if I could buy puts on Sherdog, I would. Good god this website is a trainwreck at times.

Damn should have shorted Cramer's ServiceNow darling

Las Vegas Sands misses and is bringing Wynn, and probably others, down with it.

Paypal down. Ford down.

align is down 21% or $60. makes those invisible braces for teeth and shit. i just bought some.

lol TSLA is garbage

Been talking shit about them for a year now. Record deliveries and I can't wait to see how the financials look. Anything less than profit after record deliveries and collapsing sales of their high margin vehicles should make things interesting.

And don't get me going on robo taxis or FSD. Shit is vaporware. Geo fence your shit or plan on delivering level 5 autonomy in 10+ years.

They're Theranos for cars.

Mad that I covered at 245 on TSLA, ran down to 235.

lol bought and flipped TSLA fromn 236 to 239.6 to suck up some of my fellow shorts as they closed out

Wait what the fuck happened to Tesla after hours? Would love to see the data on after hours trades.

Wait what the fuck happened to Tesla after hours? Would love to see the data on after hours trades.
Earnings miss
Horrid EPS on inline production totals and guidance met.
Dumped off hard then rebounded a little.

align is down 21% or $60. makes those invisible braces for teeth and shit. i just bought some.
yeah they did this before and made their entire loss back lol

Yet another Cramer stock he pumped lol

Earnings miss
Horrid EPS on inline production totals and guidance met.
Dumped off hard then rebounded a little.

Just saw it got released.

$450m loss. <bball2>

I'm guessing Elon goes for a hail Mary and talks about FSD being "feature complete" in the next quarter.

Just saw it got released.

$450m loss. <bball2>

I'm guessing Elon goes for a hail Mary and talks about FSD being "feature complete" in the next quarter.
I'm gonna buy some into the call TBH expecting him to throw some serious lies at the wall.

I'm gonna buy some into the call TBH expecting him to throw some serious lies at the wall.

"By next year we'll be on Mars with robotaxis snorting blow off three-tittied aliens in the backseat!"

*Tesla bulls cream in their khakis*

Damn should have loaded the truck on FB when it went back under 200.

That ALGN was a nice flip from 208 to 212.5 lol

Thank you for posting this. So many earnings calls today and this was easy money @207. back @ 218. I sold too early, but 2% on 100 shares still decent pocket money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back