Media Stipe Miocic Fires Back At Fans/Aspinall "I Don't Care, Do What You Want And Stop CRYING"

Im just preparing for how slow hes gonna look when hes back in the cage.. not that I really have any interest left though. Its mainly a gimme fight now, doesn't mean anything.

I see…. So he’s just gonna easily do what no one else has ever even come close to doing…. DC lost the wrestling battle with stipe over three fights and could not hold him down, but Jones will just not only hold him down, but finish him with strikes while down there. Interesting.

Not saying it’s impossible, but it’s a hot take if you know anything about stipe.
It would be a hot take if we were talking about a prime Stipe, not the soon to be 42 version.

I see…. So he’s just gonna easily do what no one else has ever even come close to doing…. DC lost the wrestling battle with stipe over three fights and could not hold him down, but Jones will just not only hold him down, but finish him with strikes while down there. Interesting.

Not saying it’s impossible, but it’s a hot take if you know anything about stipe.
Super hot take...I'd bet your house.

Where is the guy that said he would fight Aspinall? Right, waiting for Jones first, and if he wins, he will gladly take the beating, for championship pay.

It would be a hot take if we were talking about a prime Stipe, not the soon to be 42 version.
I just don’t understand how a takedown and GNP is the prediction. There’s no basis in reality. It’s a shot in the dark, totally.

maybe people think because Gane got dominated that’s how they see jones next fight going? It’s just low level analysis

lol this is a crazy take. Stipe is a lean, muscular 240 pounds. There’s nobody at LHW with more muscle mass than him, what are you on?

And look at the top 10 of heavyweight again. There might be 4 guys who even have a chance of beating him. Come on with this hyperbole, it’s nonsense.

It’s like the opposite of the mythical feel other fighters get. People like to make stipe seem way worse than he is.

Please!
Look at his legs, look at his arms, at his back.
He was 234, not 240.
Years ago, when he fought last time... God knows when.
Not that lean.
Not very muscular.
Pereira fights at 230-235, but with less body fat and more muscle mass.
Ulberg seems a bigger fighter than him, also.

Please!
He was 234, not 240.
Not that lean.
Not very muscular.

Dude, there’s not a guy at LHW who has a prayer of beating him. I don’t mean to just shoot it down, but it’s a joke. He can out strike or out wrestle every single guy currently competing in that division right now. Today.

He lost weight to gain speed for the DC trilogy and it worked. He didn’t put that mass back on for the Francis rematch, the mass he had in the first fight, and I truly believe it cost him. Don’t forget the second Francis fight took place in the smaller cage, as well. Not to say if he was as big as he should’ve been and it took place in the real cage he for sure would’ve won, but the difference would be noticeable.

Don’t disrespect stipe by saying he’d lose to a LHW. The guy annihilated all time great heavyweights for years. You’re letting recency bias cloud your mind. He is a fucking animal with very good boxing, high fight IQ, dynamite in his hands and exceptional wrestling skills.

Dude, there’s not a guy at LHW who has a prayer of beating him. I don’t mean to just shoot it down, but it’s a joke. He can out strike or out wrestle every single guy currently competing in that division right now. Today.

He lost weight to gain speed for the DC trilogy and it worked. He didn’t put that mass back on for the Francis rematch, the mass he had in the first fight, and I truly believe it cost him. Don’t forget the second Francis fight took place in the smaller cage, as well. Not to say if he was as big as he should’ve been and it took place in the real cage he for sure would’ve won, but the difference would be noticeable.

Don’t disrespect stipe by saying he’d lose to a LHW. The guy annihilated all time great heavyweights for years. You’re letting recency bias cloud your mind. He is a fucking animal with very good boxing, high fight IQ, dynamite in his hands and exceptional wrestling skills.

1. In my previous post, I did not say that he would lose to a LHW. I don't know what have you been reading.

2. I like the fact that you are so sure he would not lose to Pereira at this point in his career. He lost to Ngannou, a guy with, let's face it, awful striking technique and bad wrestling. Why wouldn't he lose against a guy with the same KO power, but very good striking technique, and probably the same level of wrestling or maybe even better? 3 years later, when he is older and his reflexes are weaker.

3. Annihilated... ED... in the past. Right now:
- he hasn't won a fight in 4 years. 4 fucking years.
- all the guys he fought aren't in UFC anymore.

1. In my previous post, I did not say that he would lose to a LHW. I don't know what have you been reading.

2. I like the fact that you are so sure he would not lose to Pereira at this point in his career. He lost to Ngannou, a guy with, let's face it, awful striking technique and bad wrestling. Why wouldn't he lose against a guy with the same KO power, but very good striking technique, and probably the same level of wrestling or maybe even better? 3 years later, when he is older and his reflexes are weaker.

3. Annihilated... ED... in the past. Right now:
- he hasn't won a fight in 4 years. 4 fucking years.
- all the guys he fought aren't in UFC anymore.
1, sorry if I confused you for someone else.

2, I love Alex. But the takedown would be academic. Alex is a guy who can make 205 and rehydrate to 230. Stipe is a guy who is lean at 240 and has no prayer of making 205. On top of that, he’s a D1 wrestler who, over a three fight span, out wrestled Daniel Cormier and won 2 of 3.

Now, if he plays the game and strikes with Alex, he’s in danger. Anyone on planet earth is in immediate danger striking with Poatan. All that being said, Stipe would not lose that fight. I can’t imagine a world where stipe loses to Alex pereira. We are mythologizing him at this point. Stipe is a legitimate all time great heavyweight with serious skill behind his size and experience. We have to be real with ourselves.

Honestly im not against him continuing to fight. But to recieve a title shot for doing nothing while the rest of the div bust their ass and knock motherfuckers out only to be frozen out...its a travesty.
They're doing the same shit at MW. People just don't complain about it as much. The UFC don't care.

duhncayre dowant..uhh staph crahn
Thanks, I thought I was drunk, or, God forbid, French. Which are certainly not mutually exclusive.

Wait I gotta check something

Your "literally" is literally the recently dictionary-accepted meaning of "figuratively
They did this ? Tell me they didn't. It would literally make my balls explode.

Not strictly true.

Big Nog was the interim HW champion at the same time Randy Coutire was the actual champ.

Randy lost the belt to Brock at UFC 91 and Nog lost the interim belt to Mir at UFC 92. Brock and Mir then unified at UFC 100.

Carwin also won the interim belt at UFC 111 against Mir when Brock was out and when he came back they unified the belts again.

Usually the interim champ unifies with the actual champ by fighting each other.

We've never had an "undisputed champ" refuse to unify with the interim champion before. We've sort of had the other way around when Colby kept fighting other people besides Usman when he had the interim belt and was then stripped due to his own injury. But we've never had a champ say he won't fight the interim champ ever before now, Jones specifically wants Stipe and said if he ever fights again after that he wants Poatan.

I don't think even the UFC are dumb enough to ruin their relationship with their next top HW star who is still young and has years left in the game, by stripping him of his belt while he is actively defending it.
3 parties wanted Stipe vs Jon. Jon. Stipe. And the UFC. Mostly the UFC.

DC lost wrestling battle with jones too so? not sure hot take

Please!
He was 234, not 240.
Not that lean.
Not very muscular.

After the loss to Ngannou though, he put in the work to add some muscle mass. He's currently around 250 I think. Anthony Smith and Chris Weidman, who've seen him in the meantime, have remarked that he's now jacked. So that clip isn't as pertinent as you think. Maybe you should table your argument til we see Stipe in the cage again.

Back