Media Stipe Miocic Fires Back At Fans/Aspinall "I Don't Care, Do What You Want And Stop CRYING"

Stipe and jon have had 1 fight in 4 years. They need to retire after this fight and im sure they will.

Asspinal is holding a belt that does not matter.
Jones will beat stipe. Then beat Alex periera.

That irrelevant belt will be stripped sometime in between those two fights.
<36>

And then you woke up from your delusional fantasy. Aspinall is literally scheduled for a title defense. Jones is going to fight a retired old man and then retire himself, his title ends with him.

Stipe is completely irrelevant at this point and is a puppet being held up by Jones. Literally no one wants to see Stipe fight again even against the alleged GOAT.
Litterally! 8bb8f15346f523692a8211c5fef32a65d10100ef885435c5d8100a284b12e1b2.jpg

<36>

And then you woke up from your delusional fantasy. Aspinall is literally scheduled for a title defense. Jones is going to fight a retired old man and then retire himself, his title ends with him.

Another troll asspinal fan boy.
Go away.

Another troll asspinal fan boy.
Go away.
He's the defending champ dumbass. Jones is literally talking about retiring without unifying. He has no interest in fighting any other contenders. He's going to get his legacy fight against Stipe and then bounce. Aspinall has the only belt that matters. Guess I'll just bump this retarded post after it happens.

Overrated Stipe held up the division for years with the DC trilogy as well.
Sheesh. It was DC who insisted on the third fight for his final one before he retired, and the UFC obliged. And the second fight only happens because Lesnar finally stopped cockteasing the UFC about coming back, and a jilted DC remembers his promise to refight Stipe if anything happened to end that red panty night dream he'd been clinging to.

I had average interest in this fight which I now lost completely. Too much time, too much inactivity. Aspinall defending an IC title this month is beyond silly.

Just get this damn fight over with and have both Jon and Stipe retire so we can move on finally.
I'll watch if it ever happens. I'd also watch Minotoro vs Shogun IV, Sylvia vs Mercer, Host vs Sapp...

Stipe earned this title shot

Not sure why so many people have a problem with him recovering and wanting to be his best self vs Jones
How did he earn it? By doing nothing?

orange-cat-stare.gif
69b8392d2869bcd40689f6cf0c9f071a1eeacd60494a89f5b4423601247c3a89_1.jpg

hes the only goat that fans doesnt want a title shot
guys like anderson
adesanya 1-2 last 3 fights
and many more gets title shot after a loss

dude is 2-1 in his last 3 fights

seriously because yall afraid jones gonna add his name on his resume?
jones has been fighting pro in mma longer than stipe
and has a pec injury

just say it jones is too good
it breaks your heart that the HW goat will be added to jones resume

after that its gonna be pereira lmfao
i wanna see all the jones haters crying here

He's the defending champ dumbass. Jones is literally talking about retiring without unifying. He has no interest in fighting any other contenders. He's going to get his legacy fight against Stipe and then bounce. Aspinall has the only belt that matters. Guess I'll just bump this retarded post after it happens.

Asspinal can't be the defending champ when he's never been the champ in the first place. And he will never be.

Get that through your thick head

How did he earn it? By doing nothing?
how did guys like volk anderson izzy
and many more earned their immediate title shot?

by being great?
bro izzy is like 1-2 in his last 3 fights
getting title shots everywhere

so you only cherry pick fighters that earned it?

he has wins over nganou and dc 2-1 in his last 3 fights all championship fights
Hes the HW GOAT
does that doesnt earn anything? even just 1 fight?

Stipe is right. he's not holding the division up, he has zero leverage and no incentive to offer besides having the most HW title defense in UFC history. the fight was offered and he accepted, that's it. Jon and the UFC are the ones holding the division up.
This. What's stipe suppose to do, say, "nah, I don't want the money or TS, just go ahead and skip me even though Jon's wanted the fight, and then got injured"

Asspinal can't be the defending champ when he's never been the champ in the first place. And he will never be.

Get that through your thick head
He's the champ. He's defending his belt this month. The only reason Jones hasn't been stripped already is because of his name value and legacy. He's going to be allowed to carry his title into the Stipe fight and then he will peace out afterwards. Aspinall's title is the only one relevant to the division.

The idea that the heavyweight division is being held up is always funny to me. It’s a division where we’re usually lucky to have just 1 contender to get excited about. And if there was, then Jones would have most likely been stripped, and that fighter would be fighting Aspinall.

But the reality is Curtis Blaydes is probably next in line, while we wait for a semi retired 42 year old and a screw loose with one hw fight on his resume to finally fight. So until Alex moves up, or some new contender comes along, then who cares. Sucks for Tom that he doesn’t get a chance to unify the titles yet, but Stipe and Jon are still probably the 2 biggest names at hw right now, and unfortunately that’s facts.
Like it or not, the Heavyweight (HW) division will always be the most interesting division. If you are the HW champion, you are essentially the baddest motherf*cker in combat sports. Light Heavyweight (LHW) and Middleweight (MW) fighters cut weight because they are not confident enough to fight at heavyweight. Welterweight (WW) and Lightweight (LW) should just be one division with guys of normal, average size without cutting weight. Featherweight (FW) and below are just tiny little men. The best change would be to have weigh-ins just a couple of hours before the fight and fewer divisions

Stipe don't care. He just wants that retirement golden handshake/paycheck from the fight.

All Jon Jones cards do big PPV numbers.

Honestly im not against him continuing to fight. But to recieve a title shot for doing nothing while the rest of the div bust their ass and knock motherfuckers out only to be frozen out...its a travesty.
Stipe has been out longer than Cejudo was retired.

• Eek
Reactions: HHJ
Most fans haven't realized that as soon as Jon gets in the cage Tom is going to be stripped of the IC title

It may or it may not go that way, there is precedent for both.

Back around 2007-2009ish the UFC had concurrent HW champs

Randy C

Big Nog > Big Tim IC
Mir > Big Nog IC

Brock > Randy C

Brock > Mir C

Carwin > Mir IC

Brock > Carwin C

** details/order may not be exact but pretty close.
There was a time, like now where both Champ and I Champ had separate defenses booked, not fighting eachother. That IC survived until eventually unifed. Both Brock Mir 2 and Brock Carwin were billed as champ vs champ unifications.

However Tony and Colby were both stripped of their interim without losing.

UFC is a shit show.

They make up the rules as they go to suit their financial goals.

Back