Media Stipe Miocic Accepted Fight Against Jon Jones (Per Dana White)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Funny how Jon Juice Jones "wasn't ready" for Ngannou and ducked him but is OK witn fighting old ass, high mileage Stipe who got ktfo brutally in his last and has been in wars with DC and been stopped in 2 of his last 4. Jones is such a sneaky, opportunistic cherry picker.

Do you understand what’s happening?

This is just another way of Dana saying he doesn't want to fight. Offering a non title fight when Jones LHW moves up anything less than an immediate title shot is a joke.

Funny how Jon Juice Jones "wasn't ready" for Ngannou and ducked him but is OK witn fighting old ass, high mileage Stipe who got ktfo brutally in his last and has been in wars with DC and been stopped in 2 of his last 4. Jones is such a sneaky, opportunistic cherry picker.
Lol!! On paper he has the greatest résumé of anyone in the history of the UFC. That’s not even close by the way. So your cherry picker comment is bullshit. Secondly are you paying attention to what’s going on right now at heavyweight? Dana the jack ass is dicking around with his current heavyweight champion. Why do we have a interim heavyweight championship fight when the real champion just won the championship in March? Sounds like another contract dispute to me. What a shock. Dana be Dana..

What kinda lie is this? Jon has been begging for Ngannou. His only stipulation is a well deserved pay raise.

Not sure why this is news. He has long said he'd be happy to fight Jones. Unless the news is that he's promising NOT to sit out and wait for a title shot. And since this is being passed through Dana's mouth and not direct from Stipe himself, even that's not a certainty.

Anyways, wake me up when a contract is signed.

What kinda lie is this? Jon has been begging for Ngannou. His only stipulation is a well deserved pay raise.
Dana is in the process of screwing around with Francis as well. This is obvious. Why else are we having a interim championship only several months removed from Francis winning the fucking belt? Dana can’t stop fucking around with his fighters. His ego trumps everything else.

01bcc1_751d74ee15344870bb4e18b5f1506693_mv2-min-gif.872019

I'm not entirely sure (and kinda toasted) but I like this.

ROUS?

Now they just need to pay Jones his 59 trillion dollars and blind eye to his USADA melted piss cup and we got ourselves a fight

Well it never said anything about Jones accepting, it only said Stipe accepted

Jones will never every take that fight.

Yea so well deserved he was happy with his pay in his previous fignts but suddenly needs 10x more money to fight Ngannou. He scared.

Lol!! On paper he has the greatest résumé of anyone in the history of the UFC. That’s not even close by the way. So your cherry picker comment is bullshit. Secondly are you paying attention to what’s going on right now at heavyweight? Dana the jack ass is dicking around with his current heavyweight champion. Why do we have a interim heavyweight championship fight when the real champion just won the championship in March? Sounds like another contract dispute to me. What a shock. Dana be Dana..

Resume doesn't mean shit when someone is old and washed up. Stipe has insane mileage. Nearly 40 years old, 2KO losses and 2 wars in his last 4.

Pointless for Jones to take a warm-up fight against a guy he's already heavier than. Should just fight Ngannou for the belt or nothing. Stipe has verbally agreed to this before so nothing new. But this fight would be pointless for Jon.
It's a good fight for everyone imo.

For Jones, it dusts the cobweb before facing Ngannou (or whoever beats him before). You don't want to start a fight vs Ngannou with any ring rust.
For Stipe, it's a good money and legacy fight and shows he is still relevant if he wins.
For Ngannou it makes his next opponent much more legit, whether it's Stipe or Jones. If if he fights Stipe or Jones straight away, people will still say they were both washed up.

I think he could beat and old Stipe, but not Ngannou or Gane.

Back