Media Stipe Miocic Accepted Fight Against Jon Jones (Per Dana White)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Dana tryna set up Jon Jones to lose so he doesn’t get the title and retire lol

I kinda doubt Jones fights again, but assuming he does the Stipe match is smart because its a big name thats still highly ranked and on decline now.

I kinda doubt Jones fights again, but assuming he does the Stipe match is smart because its a big name thats still highly ranked and on decline now.
On paper it sounds like a possible winable fight for Jon Jonez'n. But he is afraid of Stipe and Frank. He is hoping Cereal Gain wins. You can bet the house on that.

Stipe is old and went to war with an old, fat Cormier. It’s a winnable fight for him and he should take it, even though I think we all suspect he won’t.

Well Jon, the ball is in your court.

NF7YeU9oVB-U-ZSPOZwKmgvni3q-AfWBSWLPXE8lH7R3JioTNy-SNyLRjY_8PA8w3ogv-7Cgpp8JId-ZALhjWDXIBHXzSHfw_SswI9bsBjymmvzaU05z

Jon will accept for a fight around the 2 year mark of his inactivity.

Funny how Jon Juice Jones "wasn't ready" for Ngannou and ducked him but is OK witn fighting old ass, high mileage Stipe who got ktfo brutally in his last and has been in wars with DC and been stopped in 2 of his last 4. Jones is such a sneaky, opportunistic cherry picker.

Reactions: TR1
Back