Stipe blames DC loss on "Eye Poke"

he was losing that round pretty soundly

LOL no he wasn't. If anything he was ahead. Check the fight thread. Everyone was saying how bad DC looked until he landed the big punch. Now people want to pretend like he was dominating lol?

Stipe is such a moron I can't believe the guy has fans. He's a whiny, excuse ridden, entitled retard.

as long as hes taking the fight serious, which im sure he is. but hes usually not this chatty, so i hope his mind is in the right spot

Ok make up your mind Stipe, is it the eye poke, the overhand right KO, or DC's lottery win that made you lose?

Finally he tells the truth.

DC poked him twice severely(one was right before the finishing blows) in kung fu style, most blatant eyepokes ever. Zero credit for those wins.

LOL no he wasn't. If anything he was ahead. Check the fight thread. Everyone was saying how bad DC looked until he landed the big punch. Now people want to pretend like he was dominating lol?

Why would I look at the fight thread, I watched the fight myself several times. Stipe looked slow and wasn't landing much clean. DC landed good low kicks, uppercuts, jabs, hooks, and a few right hands. Stipe looked sluggish by comparison.

They landed a similar amount of strikes but DC was much more accurate, landed the cleaner punches, and landed more head strikes.

Last edited:
Stipe is the biggest baby on the roster

He did everything right ...except for putting his hand on DCs hip on the break. Stipe is such a dummy.

No he doesn't. Whats the point of lying? He says he puts his hand out to push them away and ends up poking them.

He also says he’s fine with poking people, that “it’s working” for him.

It was blatantly clear that fatty dc poked the fuck out of stipes eyes.

Lol, found the first salty Stipe fan.

Good job at outing yourself, dumb ass.

Not really a Stipe or DC fan. Just trying to look at things objectively. It's self evident who's being the salty one.

Finally he comes out with it.

I knew for a fact that eyepoke has been bothering him since the loss because of how big of a factor it played in him getting caught, but he was too much of a sportsman to bring it up immediately after the loss.
Hes crying over the loss and wants to make the excuse of the eye poke. Sounds like a great sports man!

DC ever evolving, took a skill from Jon Jones and became champ. Reminds me of the old Megaman games for NES.

Oh really i thought it was clinching/dirty boxing with a smaller stronger wrestler who's expertise is the clinch.

Looks like he's losing again since he hasn't learned.

People talk about eyepokes as if they could truly see them and feel them. First off all, it's extremely hard to tell if all those fingers really entered the eye, and it's even harder to know if they really did hurt to the point of changing the way the fighter fights. Just because you see a finger around the eye area doesn't mean it really entered the eyes. Plus, Stipe poked DC too, and DC has been poked in the past by other fighters. It's part of the fame. Can't deal with it, retire.

Does he mentions the eye pokes he hit DC with?
no because he's talking about what led to him losing the fight you fucktard. the fact that DC also absorbed an eyepoke is fucking irrelevant to this whole thread. Stipe is explaining that he couldn't fucking see due to the eye poke.

People talk about eyepokes as if they could truly see them and feel them. First off all, it's extremely hard to tell if all those fingers really entered the eye, and it's even harder to know if they really did hurt to the point of changing the way the fighter fights. Just because you see a finger around the eye area doesn't mean it really entered the eyes. Plus, Stipe poked DC too, and DC has been poked in the past by other fighters. It's part of the fame. Can't deal with it, retire.
why are you making stupid irrelevant comments. You trying to say Stipe is lying and that he didnt get a finger in the eye?

no because he's talking about what led to him losing the fight you fucktard. the fact that DC also absorbed an eyepoke is fucking irrelevant to this whole thread. Stipe is explaining that he couldn't fucking see due to the eye poke.
The punch hit him on the other side not from the one he allegedly got poked, he lost the fight because of a bad tendency that AKA was aware of.

Back