Steven Crowder is hosting Cenk Uygur this week on Lowder with Crowder

Just watched Crowder Debate Titus regarding gun control. Man, I used to love Titus.

What? He looked COMPLETELY foolish in his interview with Sam. There's a reason why he turned so many against him after that interview, including his own Dave Rubin.

Cenk looked like a buffoon.

He's difficult to debate with live if you're not prepared because he will lie, he will virtue signal, he will try to put you on the defensive the entire time with bullshit, etc.

He also uses the typical masochistic approach that lost so many people in regards to Chomsky. If all you do is shit on your own side, it becomes harder to attack you. Chomsky made a career out of this. It's so easy to appear as if you're the good guy if you're talking about how bad your side has been, but it's a cheap masochistic approach.

Dave Rubin frequently brings up how disgusted he was with Cenk during the Sam Harris interview during his show. I think Rubin has a crush on Harris because he talks about him constantly and has had him on his show multiple times.

I am excited to see Cenk on Louder with Crowder. It should at least be entertaining.

Only interested in him explaining Ana Kasparian's insult of Alex Jones, and then her childish justification of it on twitter.

I want to hear Cenk talk about Jimmy Dore spitting tea in Alex Jones' face.

Too many people can't handle Cenk in debates. They feel they'll win by sticking to the facts. Yes, you may win the debate in theory, but if someone shit talks you over and over and you don't check them and show some teeth it will appear as though you lose.

Personally, I'd invite Cenk just to fucking roast him. Make it seem like a debate and just have a list of things to make fun of him over. It would be glorious, because Cenk gets over-emotional real quick. He likes to dish out insults but I guarantee he will blow up and melt down if he gets roasted.

On one hand, I'm interested in the same way I'm interested in what happened in a car crash. On the other, what's the point in having a blow hard liar like Cenk Uygur on a show? The guy is not an honest actor. He's a obnoxious fake. His drunken frat boy act is old. He's going to scoff at facts, dismissing them as bullshit. .
Well it's not like Steven crowder doesn't do all those things as well. So I guess it might be worth watching for comedy value. It seems as though you hold Crowder up as a intellectually honest guy who deals only in facts.

I feel the same, though to be fair I haven't seen that much of Crowder.
Neither have I. But I've seen him promote a bit of diet pseudoscience on diet/heatlh, abortion and not to mention his Christian "faith". Both of these guys are rather low brow "journalists" who stoop pretty low when attacking easy targets of the the other end of the political spectrum.

Last edited:
Neither have I. But I've seen him promote a bit of diet pseudoscience on diet/heatlh, abortion and not to mention his Christian "faith". Both of these guys are rather low brow "journalists" who stoop pretty low when attacking easy targets of the the other end of the political spectrum.
That was the impression I got of him, didn't really care to dig through more of his stuff.

I don't care for Milo half as much as some posters here but even he seems more entertaining and insightful.

Well it's not like Steven crowder doesn't do all those things as well. So I guess it might be worth watching for comedy value. It seems as though you hold Crowder up as a intellectually honest guy who deals only in facts.

I haven't seen too much of him TBH. I followed him on Twitter after the Trigglypuff incident and I like his tweets, but he usually only tweets out a small clip and you have to go to his page to see the rest. I have so many tweets I follow that I just haven't left Twitter to see his whole videos more than once or twice.

I get that he's a die hard right wing guy, and religious to boot. But he by no means strikes me as a dishonest hack like Cenk. He seems to pay attention to facts, and stick with the right wing slant. Cenk doesn't give a shit about facts at all.

Hold up. If you're a Pro-Choice guy, fine. But let's not pretend that there isn't really science to defend Pro-Life positions. If we're going to talk facts you have to understand that life begins at conception. If you want to say that this life doesn’t count yet, do so, but let's be honest that it is a human life.

That was the impression I got of him, didn't really care to dig through more of his stuff.

I don't care for Milo half as much as some posters here but even he seems more entertaining and insightful.
Yeah. I think Milo serves a pretty good role at the moment in giving a good smackdown to the SJW's and modern day feminists. Though not because he's some intellectual orator or amazing debater. It's more because he's a raging homosexual who doesn't fit into the LGBTQIWZYZ SJW stereotype and is arguing against the SJW types. SJW's usually shut down and ignore arguments like his if it's not coming from one of their own. So it's kind of refreshing to hear from a somewhat conservative gay that doesn't fit their mold.
Though I think everyone will get sick and tired of him within the next few years.

Hold up. If you're a Pro-Choice guy, fine. But let's not pretend that there isn't really science to defend Pro-Life positions. If we're going to talk facts you have to understand that life begins at conception. If you want to say that this life doesn’t count yet, do so, but let's be honest that it is a human life.
No, I agree. It's a slipperly slope. I'm pro choice to a certain extent. I can't be bothered getting into the semantics of when it's ethical or immoral and at what stage but I agree there's a spectrum.

I haven't seen too much of him TBH. I followed him on Twitter after the Trigglypuff incident and I like his tweets, but he usually only tweets out a small clip and you have to go to his page to see the rest. I have so many tweets I follow that I just haven't left Twitter to see his whole videos more than once or twice.

I get that he's a die hard right wing guy, and religious to boot. But he by no means strikes me as a dishonest hack like Cenk. He seems to pay attention to facts, and stick with the right wing slant. Cenk doesn't give a shit about facts at all.
Well from what I've seen of him he's a dishonest hack. Probably not as a dishonest hack as Cenk though, I'll grant you that. I havn't followed Cenk or Crowder that much but from what I've seen they're both terrible.

All cenk does is try to make fun of the person, then make some mocking comment and turn and make a face to the audience (his debate with dinish at politicon).

He constantly took dinish out of context or intentionally tried to act like he didn't get the point. Then he would turn and go.... ohhhh yea dinish all blacks this or all women that and make a stupid face to hs fanboys in the audience.

Then he kept making fun of him for being the only American individual ever prosecuted for breaking campaign finance laws (of course after making a movie that shit on Obama).

Let me preface by saying I too loved Hitchens and enjoy your posts and agree with you on pretty much everything in this thread, but from a scientific perspective, no it does not. The human organism begins it's diploid stage at the moment of conception, but the sperm is a human life in the haploid phase. It is kind of a slippery slope. I'm not well versed enough in philosophy to argue when "human life begins", but I'd argue there is no "the truth" only truths about the pro-life/choice argument.

Back