Steven Crowder is hosting Cenk Uygur this week on Lowder with Crowder

That's odd. I wonder if Crowder's Twitter was hacked or something. Can't imagine that he'd say something like this is confirmed and tag Cenk in the tweet.:confused:

I feel the same, though to be fair I haven't seen that much of Crowder.

Crowder has his moments, but he is best taken in limited doses. Cenk is consistently unbearable and should be outright avoided at all costs.

Some of this made me lol.:)

Nailed it with the "reasonable discussion" line.

Some of this made me lol.:)

Nailed it with the "reasonable discussion" line.

He nailed the Ana impression. I thought it was the real Ana for most of the video. Crowder missed the "Of Course!" line Cenk always uses.

Ben Shapiro's question was hilarious. "Your production values are fabulous and I was just wondering where you got your money. Was it from Soros or anti-Freedom nations in the middle east like Qatar?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Crowder has his moments, but he is best taken in limited doses. Cenk is consistently unbearable and should be outright avoided at all costs.

I enjoy Crowder like i enjoy Milo. I don't agree with either of them on quite a few of their positions. But damn when they're trolling SJWs, i just sit back and smile.

Crowder played us all. Well done.
<mma4>

Can't wait to see how Cenk and Ana respond. Hopefully with reasonable discussion

Back