Steven Crowder is hosting Cenk Uygur this week on Lowder with Crowder

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Zeke's Chaingun, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Zeke's Chaingun

Zeke's Chaingun Gold Belt

In a screwed up world, surrounded by idiots.
    On one hand, I'm interested in the same way I'm interested in what happened in a car crash. On the other, what's the point in having a blow hard liar like Cenk Uygur on a show? The guy is not an honest actor. He's a obnoxious fake. His drunken frat boy act is old. He's going to scoff at facts, dismissing them as bullshit. He's going to come on with his own set of bullshit statistics that he's going to pretend are facts. If he manages to have any facts, they're going to be red herrings.

I don't trust anything this blow hard says. His conversation with Sam Harris demonstrated all that you need to know. You could lay out a complex and complete argument and he's only going to hear one trigger word out of all that you said and then focus on that by responding with a non sequitur.

But if he's going to be out there, I'd like to hear him answer for his Armenian Genocide denial. His lies regarding Sam Harris. His rush to demonize his opponents in any way possible which caused him to misquote Sarah Palin in his assassination piece when he HAD HER ACTUALLY WORDS WRITTEN IN FRONT OF HIM. His alleged support from the Saudis. His entire drunken frat boy persona where he mocks everyone in that stupid voice. His CONSTANT VIRTUE SIGNALING, for Black Lives Matter, for Islam, etc when it's obvious he isn't a good guy, he's a complete asshole using these situations to appear like he's a caring and decent man. I'd like to hear him address Ana's fat shaming of Alex Jones, which isn't a big deal except they'd crucify their enemies if they made a similar mistake. And so on.

If I were Steven Crowder, I'd be researching all of this and all of the videos put online by prominent YouTube Channels that have targeted Cenk in the past for his bullshit. I'd familiarize myself with the ridiculous bullshit he's spread in the past as well as his arguing style, where he lies and Virtue Signals in order to win brownie points.

I'm sure Steven will be prepared, but even so, when you have a professional MASOCHIST that is skilled at self humiliation in order to virtue signal, it can be a bit difficult to handle. You walk in expecting an honest discussion, but someone like this is not going to be honest. He's going to spread bullshit, he's going to shit on his own culture and society, he's going to use red herring arguments and non sequiturs, etc. Observe his debate with Dinesh D'Souza - a guy I'm not fond of, but still... observes Cenk style. He's just a POS. A professional dirt thrower.

I wish Crowder the best of luck.

UPDATE!

LOOKS LIKE IT WAS NEVER AN INTERVIEW, IT WAS A COMEDY SKIT!

Even better, I suppose.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. WorldofWarcraft

WorldofWarcraft Holy Paladin Banned

All Cenk does is yell even louder when he starts losing a debate, and laugh because he thinks he won

3. Zeke's Chaingun

From Crowder on Twitter:

Confirmed. @cenkuygur and The Young Turks will be on #LwC this week. Taking fan calls via Skype.

4. ripskater

ripskater Guest

It will probably be just like your average everyday War Room discussion.

Bald1, JDragon, bad seed and 4 others like this.
  5. Zeke's Chaingun

The only person I'd truly want to see interview Cenk is Christopher Hitchens. Too bad he's gone.

I remember listening to Sam Harris on The Dennis Prager Show. Sam is not equipped for a radio debate, he's too slow speaking he's too polite at interruptions, etc. Despite having better arguments than Prager, Prager handled Sam simply because he bullied the conversation. I remember thinking at the time, "damn, I'd love to see Hitchens on Prager, no way he'd let Dennis run the tables on him like that." Then it occurred to me to look, and sure enough Hitch HAD been on the Prager show! And low and behold it was as glorious as I expected as he demolished Prager.

Hitch had a way of making people look foolish, and I regret I'll never get to see him do that to Cenk.

Greoric, lifelessheap and Blackened like this.
  6. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

Cenk doesn't get enough credit for how good a debater he is. Even with false facts, fallacies, and completely illogical positions, he still managed to get through 3 hours with Harris without looking foolish. That's a skill. The only time I saw a ch.ink in cenk's armor was when Coulter began to call him out for paraphrasing her statements.

I suspect he'll come out of this unharmed and no one will be any wiser for having heard these two speak past each other.

blackhat likes this.
  7. Zeke's Chaingun

Shit.

"LOUDER WITH CROWDER", not Lowder with Crowder.

8. Zeke's Chaingun

What? He looked COMPLETELY foolish in his interview with Sam. There's a reason why he turned so many against him after that interview, including his own Dave Rubin.

Cenk looked like a buffoon.

He's difficult to debate with live if you're not prepared because he will lie, he will virtue signal, he will try to put you on the defensive the entire time with bullshit, etc.

He also uses the typical masochistic approach that lost so many people in regards to Chomsky. If all you do is shit on your own side, it becomes harder to attack you. Chomsky made a career out of this. It's so easy to appear as if you're the good guy if you're talking about how bad your side has been, but it's a cheap masochistic approach.

9. Strange Shadows

Strange Shadows Banned Double Yellow Card

had to google

10. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

I disagree that he looked foolish. To those who understands his position, he looks foolish without opening his mouth. He looks foolish for simply existing as a progressive Liberal. Anyone who is a fan of him was not persuaded otherwise by the Harris "dialogue". I thought he managed to come out unscathed, and at no time did Harris ever deliver the death blow. Cenk just runs in circles and nothing is accomplished which is why I don't think he looked foolish. That's a skill when debating with someone like Harris.

That's just my perspective, if he looked foolish, I didn't catch it.

11. Only interested in him explaining Ana Kasparian's insult of Alex Jones, and then her childish justification of it on twitter.

12. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

What was the justification?

13. Zeke's Chaingun

Harris didn't have to have a "death blow". Anyone with a fucking brain saw Cenk bury himself in the coffin. The guy constantly failed to understand Sam's arguments despite the fact that the vast majority of the viewers understood it. Embarrassing! He got so many down voteso because he was an obvious buffoon.

14. So basically if Alex Jones was black, she'd also shame him "in any way".

dontsnitch likes this.
  15. Zeke's Chaingun

She just said that she will shame AJ any way she wants. Which is basically to say that Ana Kasparian can fat shame people she feels deserves it, but you can't otherwise you're an asshole.

16. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

Perhaps I underestimate the average Cenk fan, but I thought it went unnoticed when he purposely obfuscated Harris' points. I'm glad to admit I'm wrong if it means Cenk looks foolish, as I actually do hope people see through his facade.

I still think Coulter was better prepared for him. As for Hitchens, I believe Cenk is a bad match-up for him. Hitchens was also well versed in emotional appeals and often argued form a position of pathos. It's what made him so intriguing.

17. Zeke's Chaingun

A look at the down votes on Cenk own video of the Harris debate shows that his obfuscation was not lost on the audience. Particularly the comment section.

Man, no way in HELL a buffoon like Cenk could handle Hitchens. Hitch handled a much more skilled liar in George Galloway on a much more controversial topic. Cenk would be brutalized.

18. uncommon

uncommon Brown Belt

This is a risky move for cenk considering his veiwer base is comprised of people who listen to his talking points without counter argument.

what does he have to gain? redemption for his staff making the show look like a joke during the aj debacle?

19. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

Alright, you made the debate with Crowder that much more interesting for me if you claim that people actually saw Cenk for what he is in the Harris debate. I look forward to it. Crowder made a poignant point in his talk with Milo and Sommers, when he accused the Left of only caring about racial diversity, and not intellectual diversity. He got a round of applause for his efforts. I think he'll do well here.

Zeke's Chaingun likes this.
  20. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

What's Crowder's handle on here? Would be cool to page him and get his thoughts before this goes down. A tailgate of sorts.

irish_thug likes this.