Steven Crowder is hosting Cenk Uygur this week on Lowder with Crowder

What's Crowder's handle on here? Would be cool to page him and get his thoughts before this goes down. A tailgate of sorts.
He was on Rogan's show once and mentioned how Sherdog ripped on Rogan for hunting and Rogan was like:
"You look at Sherdog? How dare you"
"Yeah... I had an account before the forums just to watch the highlight vids. I hear Boulevard of Broken Dreams and I see Sakuraba kicking Vitor's leg to pieces in Pride"

I get this feeling he doesn't post.

He was on Rogan's show once and mentioned how Sherdog ripped on Rogan for hunting and Rogan was like:
"Yeah... I had an account before the forums just to watch the highlight vids. I hear Boulevard of Broken Dreams and I see Sakuraba kicking Vitor's leg to pieces in Pride"

<14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14><14>

Also, given how Crowder handled that moron Titus on their last show he is not against using the mute button when a guest is ranting and raving like a fucking lunatic and turning blue in the face.

Cenk should be in Gitmo. He's a dangerous terrorist sympathizer.

The only person I'd truly want to see interview Cenk is Christopher Hitchens. Too bad he's gone.

I remember listening to Sam Harris on The Dennis Prager Show. Sam is not equipped for a radio debate, he's too slow speaking he's too polite at interruptions, etc. Despite having better arguments than Prager, Prager handled Sam simply because he bullied the conversation. I remember thinking at the time, "damn, I'd love to see Hitchens on Prager, no way he'd let Dennis run the tables on him like that." Then it occurred to me to look, and sure enough Hitch HAD been on the Prager show! And low and behold it was as glorious as I expected as he demolished Prager.

Hitch had a way of making people look foolish, and I regret I'll never get to see him do that to Cenk.
I think you're underplaying Prager's debating skills. I've listened to Hitchens vs Prager several times and thought it was a fairly even back and forth debate, and I like Hitchens much better. Neither guy ever got angry or was at a loss for words. They're both incredibly good debaters and were very respectful and level-headed.

I'd like to see Cenk vs Steven Crowder if Cenk didn't piss all over every debate he's had already. Would be good if it was a scheduled debate with a moderator preventing interruption, but you can count of Cenk to start yelling over everything, "rewording" and misinterpreting, giving his mockery imitation voice, ad hominems, and avoiding any real discussion or facts. Cenk has, by far, the worst debating ethics of anyone who's ever been taken serious, so it's hard to expect any real discussion.

Cenk is bringing piss to a shit fight

Also, given how Crowder handled that moron Titus on their last show he is not against using the mute button when a guest is ranting and raving like a fucking lunatic and turning blue in the face.

Titus definitebly deserved that mute button.

Let me preface by saying I too loved Hitchens and enjoy your posts and agree with you on pretty much everything in this thread, but from a scientific perspective, no it does not. The human organism begins it's diploid stage at the moment of conception, but the sperm is a human life in the haploid phase. It is kind of a slippery slope. I'm not well versed enough in philosophy to argue when "human life begins", but I'd argue there is no "the truth" only truths about the pro-life/choice argument.

Are you saying that the life that begins at conception is not a human being? Then what is it, if it's not human life? Or are you saying it's not life at a? Then what is it? When does it turn into a human life?

I think you're underplaying Prager's debating skills. I've listened to Hitchens vs Prager several times and thought it was a fairly even back and forth debate, and I like Hitchens much better. Neither guy ever got angry or was at a loss for words. They're both incredibly good debaters and were very respectful and level-headed.

Hitch handled him IMO. You could tell in Prager's tone. He backtracked a bit, sounded less confident, and wasn't anything like he was against Sam.

Want a tissue there babe?

What's that supposed to mean? Are you implying that he is being a baby?

No one actually cares that she called Alex Jones a fat fuck. The issue people have with it is that she and her cohorts would crucify their ideological enemies for something similar. So she's a giant hypocrite. That's the point.

What's that supposed to mean? Are you implying that he is being a baby?

No one actually cares that she called Alex Jones a fat fuck. The issue people have with it is that she and her cohorts would crucify their ideological enemies for something similar. So she's a giant hypocrite. That's the point.
Yes I'm implying he's a baby, so if they did the same to Jones, they would get criticized, but they dindt do anything, that idiot comes with a mic on his hand ready to start some shit. How is that hypocrisy if they never did that? You can't criticize people on something they never did. At least wait till they do it and talk.

Yes I'm implying he's a baby, so if they did the same to Jones, they would get criticized, but they dindt do anything, that idiot comes with a mic on his hand ready to start some shit. How is that hypocrisy if they never did that? You can't criticize people on something they never did. At least wait till they do it and talk.

The jury is out on how it started from what understand, because it appeared that AJ was led to the stage BY a TYT staffer.

But that's besides the point. AJ doesn't matter. The point is not about AJ being an asshole. The point is that TYT LIVES to jump on people for less than this. If Ann Coulter were on stage and called Rosie O'Donnell a fat fuck, TYT wouldn't be justifying it by saying Ann was within her rights because Rosie wasn't invited on stage and was being rude. They'd crucify her for fat shaming, and you know it.

The issue is that people like TYT guys, they love to tell everyone else how moral they are and how immoral their enemies are. They mock, they ridicule, and they hold everyone to harsh standards of behavior that they themselves cannot possibly live up to. And often don't. This situation is another instance of them demonstrating their hypocrisy. Not only do they do what they've previously condemned on the show, but they double down on it. It's clear their own rules don't apply to them. It's everything we always knew about assholes like this.

He made a brief appearance earlier this year in the thread about his talk with Milo and Sommers. He hasn't posted since.

I'm sure it will be a very intellectually stimulating and productive exchange between two very mature adults......

Are you saying that the life that begins at conception is not a human being? Then what is it, if it's not human life? Or are you saying it's not life at a? Then what is it? When does it turn into a human life?
No I'm saying that. At conception it most certainly is human life, but its also human life as a sperm or egg. Scientifically it's a diploid (2 sets of chromosomes). But human life also has a haploid stage, as sperm and egg respectively. The haploid phase is still human life. Some animals spend most of their existence in the haploid stage.

It's difficult to say when I turns into human life because scientifically sperm is a human life in the haploid phase. Really does become a slippery slope if we arent careful. I don't have any answers. I say everyone make your own moral judgment regarding this, because science doesn't paint the most ethical picture imo

Last edited:
No I'm saying that. At conception it most certainly is human life, but its also human life as a sperm or egg. Scientifically it's a diploid (2 sets of chromosomes). But human life also has a haploid stage, as sperm and egg respectively. The haploid phase is still human life. Some animals spend most of their existence in the haploid stage.

It's difficult to say when I turns into human life because scientifically sperm is a human life in the haploid phase. Really does because a slippery slope if we arent careful. I don't have any answers. I say everyone make your own moral judgment regarding this, because science doesn't paint the most ethical picture imo

A sperm cannot advance to a human being. Neither can an egg. The process of life begins when the sperm fertilizes the egg. That young developing life very shortly thereafter has it's own DNA. So there is a perfectly decent scientifically supported argument that the fertilized egg is a human life. Many Pro-Choicers don't even care. They want abortions legal all the way up to the 3rd Trimester. Hell, my own cousin once told me that he thinks you should be able to abort a baby even after it's born. I believe he said up to a year. And he's not even a liberal, which is usually the pro-choice people. He's a libertarian. Fucked up.

A sperm cannot advance to a human being. Neither can an egg. The process of life begins when the sperm fertilizes the egg. That young developing life very shortly thereafter has it's own DNA. So there is a perfectly decent scientifically supported argument that the fertilized egg is a human life. Many Pro-Choicers don't even care. They want abortions legal all the way up to the 3rd Trimester. Hell, my own cousin once told me that he thinks you should be able to abort a baby even after it's born. I believe he said up to a year. And he's not even a liberal, which is usually the pro-choice people. He's a libertarian. Fucked up.

I never said a sperm can advance to a human being. Scientifically though it is human life. This is not even debatable.

I don't really have the time to get into the biochemistry or even classification of what makes an organism alive. The process of life begins before the sperm meets the egg. You'll just have to trust me or carry out your own investigation.

That said, I consider myself "pro-life" barring certain circumstances. And I agree people have a fucked up definition, killing babies and all that. But the ethics here can't come from science imo.

Last edited:
Back