Steve Nash or Allen Iverson

Who Do You Rank Higher All-Time

• Total voters
ahead of both. Stockton had better longevity then either guy. Plus stockton at his worst never hurt his team like iverson at his worst did with poor shots. I do think nash had one or two seasons that were better then any season stockton had but nash also was never ever in the top 10 discussion until like his 8th season when he went back to phoenix. Dallas nash was a border line all-star, he really wasnt quite elite for as long as some might think.

Stockton also has a top 5 GOAT PF who was also ridiculously durable. Nash and Dirk could have had that if they stayed in the same team, and I'df so.... Mother of God...

Prime for prime I would take Nash over Stockton.

Stockton also has a top 5 GOAT PF who was also ridiculously durable. Nash and Dirk could have had that if they stayed in the same team, and I'df so.... Mother of God...

What about Isiah? where does he fit in the top 5

GP was my favorite PG of all time.

Nash. I never understood the praise for players like Iverson (plus Carmelo, Kobe, etc) who shoot so many FGs a game and make like 40% of them. Though I have only ever been a very casual basketball fan so maybe there's a good reason for it.

Your an idiot.

your-you-are-difference.gif

I'm on my phone. What do you want from me.

No love Nash bUT stockton is the better player

Back