Steve Nash or Allen Iverson

Who Do You Rank Higher All-Time

• Total voters
I can't believe anyone would willingly watch american football, of all North American sports I think basketball and ice hockey are the only good ones.

Both invented by Canadians. Just sayin'.

SJ ruined the Grizzlies, plus the nba wouldn't allow an expansion team to win the no.1 pick. That rules been changed but we never got one. I wanted Stu Jackson to draft Nash so bad and most people here were like wtf when he didn't.

So true. And one of the worst things is that I heard an interview a while ago with the guy who managed the Suns after they drafted Nash (Colangelo? Not sure). They already had two awesome point guards. Jason Kidd was their starter and they had another great point guard whose name eludes me. So they loved Nash but couldn't use him. So the GM kept calling up Stu offering him Nash asking for less and less each time. But Stu would have none of it.

Colangelo said he will never undertand why Stu wouldn't do a deal with him. He was shocked. Appaled. And so am I.

If I needed a pg Nash
If I needed a sg AI

Overall I'll take Iverson and it's not even close. Prime AI never had the opportunity to play with another mvp level player like Nash did with Amare. Prime AI took a bunch of roll players to the finals and even won a game against the Shaq and Tobe Lakers when they had just swept their way through the west.

So true. And one of the worst things is that I heard an interview a while ago with the guy who managed the Suns after they drafted Nash (Colangelo? Not sure). They already had two awesome point guards. Jason Kidd was their starter and they had another great point guard whose name eludes me. So they loved Nash but couldn't use him. So the GM kept calling up Stu offering him Nash asking for less and less each time. But Stu would have none of it.

Colangelo said he will never undertand why Stu wouldn't do a deal with him. He was shocked. Appaled. And so am I.

What an idiot. I also heard he drafted Big Country Reeves because he thoughf he'd appeal to our demographic and be a big star but that big doofus retired early i think and skipped town with tens of millions.

Big Country was a beast in NCAA but never lived up to the hype in the pros.

Big Country was a beast in NCAA but never lived up to the hype in the pros.

So was Robert "Tractor" Traylor.

Fatasses don't work out in the NBA anymore. Just ask Oliver Miller.

What an idiot. I also heard he drafted Big Country Reeves because he thoughf he'd appeal to our demographic and be a big star but that big doofus retired early i think and skipped town with tens of millions.

He did indeed. And speaking of the stupid rule that limited us in the draft, we should have had the opportunity to draft so many great players. One of the most obvious was Tim Duncan. We should have had that pick. Could you imagine Tim Duncan and Steve Nash in the Grizzlies starting lineup?

He did indeed. And speaking of the stupid rule that limited us in the draft, we should have had the opportunity to draft so many great players. One of the most obvious was Tim Duncan. We should have had that pick. Could you imagine Tim Duncan and Steve Nash in the Grizzlies starting lineup?

Stop, that's tragic.

AI never saw a shot he didn't like--nash was a better shooter and better point guard. AI was a shooting guard trapped in a point guard's body. nash coulh out score 20+ and dish out 11 assists. AI was a better defender; nash was a better teammate and leader. AI was too selfish. Nash.

I have been reading all about the Grizzlies recently and Vancouver really got fucked over by the NBA...between those shitty rules that you mentioned and a terrible front office, they really should've had more time but Stern just allowed them to be shipped off the Memphis at the earliest opportunity. I wish they still existed, if they did I'd be a fan because they seemed a cool team in terms of their jerseys, the city etc.

Except for the fact that it has the best, highest paid Athletes in the entire world and the Superbowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. But you keep watching soccer. I'm sure thats... fun.
Not only are they not the highest paid athletes in the world they're not even the highest paid athletes in American sports. And no, the superbowl is not the biggest sporting event in the world. More people watch World Cup qualifiers and cricket than the superbowl lol

Not only are they not the highest paid athletes in the world they're not even the highest paid athletes in American sports. And no, the superbowl is not the biggest sporting event in the world. More people watch World Cup qualifiers than the superbowl lol
In fairness though, I honestly don't understand why you'd even give a fuck how much they are paid?

I have been reading all about the Grizzlies recently and Vancouver really got fucked over by the NBA...between those shitty rules that you mentioned and a terrible front office, they really should've had more time but Stern just allowed them to be shipped off the Memphis at the earliest opportunity. I wish they still existed, if they did I'd be a fan because they seemed a cool team in terms of their jerseys, the city etc.
It's a shame. Vancouver is the most beautiful city in North America, with lots of money and constantly ranks top 3 on the UNs most livable list, yet ball players are ignorant and didn't want to play in Canada. Im a huge raptor fan and people are just figuring out toronto is a better place to live and play than most of the American cities. During the time the Grizzlies were moved the Canadian dollars was down, couldn't attract free agents and the league felt viewership money would be larger if covered by an American network.

In fairness though, I honestly don't understand why you'd even give a fuck how much they are paid?
It's an invalid argument trying to prove the best athletes follow the money. If that were true Baseball would have America's greatest athletes.

It can go either way it would depend on the players around them.

It's an invalid argument trying to prove the best athletes follow the money. If that were true Baseball would have America's greatest athletes.

WTF are you talking about? When you're a kid growing up playing your favourite sports and grooming your talent you aren't thinking about salary caps and what sport you should go into if you have the talent to play any of the pro sports solely on the fact that MLB doesn't have a salary cap. lmao..

WTF are you talking about? When you're a kid growing up playing your favourite sports and grooming your talent you aren't thinking about salary caps and what sport you should go into if you have the talent to play any of the pro sports solely on the fact that MLB doesn't have a salary cap. lmao..

Point

Your head.

Read my very first sentence lol. " it's an invalid argument trying to prove that the best athletes follow the money"

If I needed a pg Nash
If I needed a sg AI

Overall I'll take Iverson and it's not even close. Prime AI never had the opportunity to play with another mvp level player like Nash did with Amare. Prime AI took a bunch of roll players to the finals and even won a game against the Shaq and Tobe Lakers when they had just swept their way through the west.

Amare was great, but he wasn't anywhere near MVP. Many argued that Amare wouldn't be who he was without Nash. He only made all-star one time after being Nash's teammate. IMO, Nash's greatest skill over Iverson is how good of a facilitator he is, at the expense of his own stats.

Back