Steve Nash or Allen Iverson

Who Do You Rank Higher All-Time

• Total voters
I can't believe anyone actually likes basketball...

I'm gonna go off on a rant here... which is kinda dumb, because I was never a massive basketball fan and these days I don't follow sports much at all. But the fact that Steve Nash never played in Vancouver, his home area, used to bug me.

Stu Jackson, who became the Vancouver Grizzlies GM at the recommendation of the NBA decided not to draft Steve Nash. Okay, fine. Maybe he was a risk. Then, the Phoenix Suns, who were extremely deep at the point guard position tried to trade him to Vancouver over and over. But Stu Jackson continually refused.

Why Stu Jackson would not trade for a local player who had great potential is completely beyond me. Steve Nash is a local hero. He would have sold tickets, he would have won games. He probably would have saved the franchise. It's nonsense like that that is one of the reasons I don't follow sports anymore. I don't want the random decisions of people that I don't know to make me so fucking mad.

It's essentially a 3 hour commercial with ten seconds of action sprinkled in here and there. Theres more time spent showing the coaches reactions then there is actual game play.

Anyways, most experts have skinny Lowry as the greatest point guard of all time and I'd have to agree.

I can't believe anyone actually likes basketball...

I can't believe anyone would willingly watch american football, of all North American sports I think basketball and ice hockey are the only good ones.

I can't believe anyone would willingly watch american football, of all North American sports I think basketball and ice hockey are the only good ones.
Except for the fact that it has the best, highest paid Athletes in the entire world and the Superbowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. But you keep watching soccer. I'm sure thats... fun.

Last edited:
Except for the fact that it has the best, highest paid Athletes in the entire world and the Superbowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. But you keep watching soccer. I'm sure that... fun.

I thought World Cup final is bigger than superbowl in terms of viewership.

As a canadian, nash is my boy ... But gotta go with AI

Dude was the best player for years ...

Except for the fact that it has the best, highest paid Athletes in the entire world and the Superbowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. But you keep watching soccer. I'm sure that... fun.

Don't really watch much soccer to be honest. American football is truly terrible though, it's slow, with way to many stoppages and ad breaks, no flow to the game etc. As for the superbowl, you know it's bad when the ads are a talking point.

I thought World Cup final is bigger than superbowl in terms of viewership.
Hmmmm ... Yeah i would think the world cup final matxh would attract the most ... But nothing would top an india v pakistan cricket match in a world cup ... In terms of viewers ... Those two countries basically stop when they play ... And the same with their communities around the world

I actually just got done watching this thing on espn about iverson.

That's all I have to add. I never really watch basketball unless it's the finals

I would go with Steven Nash cause he's Canadian yo. Plus I don't remember Iverson ever winning 2 MVP's.

I'm gonna go off on a rant here... which is kinda dumb, because I was never a massive basketball fan and these days I don't follow sports much at all. But the fact that Steve Nash never played in Vancouver, his home area, used to bug me.

Stu Jackson, who became the Vancouver Grizzlies GM at the recommendation of the NBA decided not to draft Steve Nash. Okay, fine. Maybe he was a risk. Then, the Phoenix Suns, who were extremely deep at the point guard position tried to trade him to Vancouver over and over. But Stu Jackson continually refused.

Why Stu Jackson would not trade for a local player who had great potential is completely beyond me. Steve Nash is a local hero. He would have sold tickets, he would have won games. He probably would have saved the franchise. It's nonsense like that that is one of the reasons I don't follow sports anymore. I don't want the random decisions of people that I don't know to make me so fucking mad.

SJ ruined the Grizzlies, plus the nba wouldn't allow an expansion team to win the no.1 pick. That rules been changed but we never got one. I wanted Stu Jackson to draft Nash so bad and most people here were like wtf when he didn't.

Back