Stephen Fulton vs Brandon Figueroa Nov.27th Las Vegas PBC Showtime

I think Fulton is going to whoop him though. Give me Fulton vs Inoue!!!!!

This fight has me seriously hyped.
Fulton is at -350 and I think those odds are crazy. The contrast in styles and the work rate Brandon brings to the table will make this a close, close fight I think and I honestly have no idea who will win.

This fight has me seriously hyped.
Fulton is at -350 and I think those odds are crazy. The contrast in styles and the work rate Brandon brings to the table will make this a close, close fight I think and I honestly have no idea who will win.

I think Fulton dominates this one. Fig is good but gets very sloppy. It worked for him vs Nery but against Fulton, Akhmadaliev, Aleem and Roman i think he gets outworked and outboxed.

Stranger things have happened though.

I think Fulton dominates this one. Fig is good but gets very sloppy. It worked for him vs Nery but against Fulton, Akhmadaliev, Aleem and Roman i think he gets outworked and outboxed.

Stranger things have happened though.

You could be right I may just be overly impressed with his most recent performance but I really think this fight could go either way I’m not sure but I can’t wait to see it

Damn it I had tickets for this when originally announced…. Now they postponed it because of COVID to the thanksgiving weekend and I’m going to be out of town… let’s see if I have luck selling them F***

Back