Stephen Fulton vs Brandon Figueroa Nov.27th Las Vegas PBC Showtime

I thought Fulton would beat whoever won and after seeing the fight i'm even more sure Fulton wins. We could see a unification with Akhamadaliev down the road too, though i'd rather Akhamadaliev and Roman rematch as their first fight was super close.

Fulton vs Fig
Akhamadaliev vs Roman

Winners fight.

This division is HOT.

I like Fulton to beat Fig but it'll be fun. I like Fulton's versatility in this. I've always been a Roman fan

and let's not forget about Raeese Aleem.

This division is HOT.

I like Fulton to beat Fig but it'll be fun. I like Fulton's versatility in this. I've always been a Roman fan

and let's not forget about Raeese Aleem.
this is the best the division has been in years and the talent is super young and promising. We're gonna be seeing at least one of MJ/Fulton/Aleem/Figueroa become an ATG IMO. Then you got older (or downwardly trending) but still relevant fighters like Vargas, Rigo, Leo, Dogboe and Roman in the division. Absolutely stacked and PBC can get it done for the most part.

this is the best the division has been in years and the talent is super young and promising. We're gonna be seeing at least one of MJ/Fulton/Aleem/Figueroa become an ATG IMO. Then you got older (or downwardly trending) but still relevant fighters like Vargas, Rigo, Leo, Dogboe and Roman in the division. Absolutely stacked and PBC can get it done for the most part.

Aleem is the mandatory to MJ's WBA title i believe so that could be the fight to make, then again Roman is #2 with the WBO and WBC, #3 with the WBA and #6 with the IBF so maybe you match Roman and Aleem. So many awesome fights at this weight.

Aleem is the mandatory to MJ's WBA title i believe so that could be the fight to make, then again Roman is #2 with the WBO and WBC, #3 with the WBA and #6 with the IBF so maybe you match Roman and Aleem. So many awesome fights at this weight.
PBC Showtime has all the top dogs in the division

Aaron Alameda vs Angelo Leo is happening on 6/19 on Showtime also

Just makes me wish for a super-six or world boxing super series style tournament at super bantamweight.

Fulton, Fig, MJ, Roman, Aleem, Leo, maybe throw a dark horse in there too, then you could ask Naoya if he wants to give it a shot.

Most boxing fans don't care about these weight classes but super bantamweight is looking like one of the best in all of boxing at the moment.

this is my favorite division right now. most of the fights can be made too.

Back