Stephen Fulton vs Brandon Figueroa Nov.27th Las Vegas PBC Showtime

good first for fulton, considering the man he’s in there with. seems like he might have trouble getting off the ropes and back to space though. figueroa will maul him if he can’t get some respect.

fun round. i think 2-0 fulton but could be 1-1. both men doing good work.

This is fun. Fulton is doing a good job of landing counters when his back is against the ropes. I have Fulton 2-1 up but could see 3-0 as well.

Fulton needs to stay off the ropes keep the fight @ the center of the ring while turning Fig firing punches like Kamb was doing to Lopez.

Fulton too good on the backfoot. Figueroa has the right ideas when he presses but hes too one dimensional and Fulton is far better on the inside.

my lord. both guys landing brutal shots. fulton is getting the best of it at the moment but figueroa’s body work is fearsome. what a fight.

Can’t tell how much fig has on his punches

both guys have deceptive power. fulton’s uppercuts and left hooks/fig’s body shots all sound terrific. both guys taking tremendous punishment already.

Figs KO of Nery was one of the most crippling body shots I've seen in recent memory. Fulton doesn't pack his power he appears to be hitting harder some exchanges b/c Figs defense is close to non existent

fulton losing gas a bit. figueroa’s pressure is something else. reminds me of orlando salido. both guys still throwing and landing PLENTY. not even scoring it anymore lmfao just enjoying the fireworks

been a while since i saw a good high-profile forehead-to-forehead inside fight. loving this so far.

The guys are fighting in a phone booth.

Good 7th for Fulton after a tough 5th and 6th. I have Fulton 4-3 up. Very close.

Back