Stephen Fulton vs Brandon Figueroa Nov.27th Las Vegas PBC Showtime

should be good fight but comfortable win for Fulton.
agree, I want DAZN and PBC to put their issues aside and move to make Akhmadaliev/Fulton as soon as possible afterwards. That fight can be made immediately if Fulton beats Figueroa. Maybe hte IBF tries to force Akhmadaliev to fight the Teshigawara/Tapales winner afterwards because they're pricks, but there's really a one fight allowance on this after that (IE: Akhmadaliev/Fulton each get one more tune up fight before they fight each other, no more).

Can't wait for Fulton-Fig. Hopefully we have a decisive win so the winner can unify with MJ.

I love Aleem’s style. Fulton looked good last time out and really impressed me with his clinch work and volume (this was his first fight after getting covid). Figueroa looks to be an interesting opponent for him. Pretty good night of fights tonight.

Brandon has such an ugly style. Fulton is gonna put on a display.

psyched for this fight. brandon has outfought all the expectations i had for him. first time i saw him a few years ago, i was not impressed. he’s made a great fighter out of himself. fulton is proficient in every aspect though, this is a great matchup.

may the best man win.

Fulton is pretty versatile. He can work on the outside as he has a nice jab that he doubles up on well, and he has shown that he can fight a phone booth type fight as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back