Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

<36>
{<jordan}

giphy.gif

3n0pdi.jpg
<VinceShock><Moyes5><6>

A level Athlete combined with Mandingo testosterone......uh oh.
<{walkerwhut}>

Training in a derelict building site.

<mma4>
<Kobe213>Let's not imply anything. Best kept secret.

Those groin shots would make Cheick Kongo jealous.
<1>Gorgeous.

Uppercuts triggered by spasms.

L8BKq4.gif

The classic thigh punch set-up.
No comparison<Gordonhat>Literally.

Nominee for clickbait of the year.[<dunn]

Last edited:
lol I didnt even see the thread. I assumed it was just his bullshit rant from First Take on Monday and skipped it. I would think most people did.
We all do it time to time.
I just remembered the thread 'cus this shit was hilarious. Linked it to make it ez on mods if they decide to merge.

Man thats the worst Ive ever seen on video or in person at training gyms. Thats like "I have MS" bad. Actually Ive seen people with disabilities better than him. For all the shit he talks and his loud , crazy eyed preacher brutha routine, he sure cant fight worth a lick. Goes to show you...you cant be intimated by a dude's size or loud voice. He may not be able to squab. I bet Skip Bayless whups him.

Ufc hw champ with 6 months tdd training confirmed.

We all do it time to time.
I just remembered the thread 'cus this shit was hilarious. Linked it to make it ez on mods if they decide to merge.

lol ya. I went through the other one too just for the replies.It's really so bad it should have 2 threads. Or merged and stickied.

I mean beyond being someone who shits on fighters after poor performances, beyond being the biggest personality at the UFC's new home, beyond being the highest paid sports analyst in the world... you a "brotha from The Bronx".

<{walkerwhut}>

Yeaaaah. If you're going to say "I can't do any worse". And there's video out there of you showing you basically being completely incapable of actual combat prowess simply by how you hit pads. Probably should just think for a second and pump the breaks before spitting out the kind of calling out he was doing. Like he was legit practicing punches that if thrown at that trajectory will never hit anything. What kind of muscle memory are you actually training with that outside of just getting a sweat in?

With 6 months of takedown defense training, he’ll be ready for C.M.Punk and his legendary Sloth guard.

Is ge fighting the winner of Joe B and Figuereido?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back