Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

What is this dudes problem with cerrone? The man knows nothing about mma, fucking thug like commentator. Go to boxing and do commentary with your type of people.

To be fair, I dont think the guy holding the pads can throw a punch either.

Is there anyone not doing boxercise these days?

Boggles my mind because MMA has little to do with boxing and boxing has been around forever but all of a sudden EVERYONE and their grandma has a pair of 16 oz gloves on.

Theres gonna be a chit ton of senior citizens walking around with Ryan Bader shoulders in the future.

Why? They can say things like that towards white people, but as a white guy, if I say it...its racist? Fuck outta here.

If by "they" you mean black people then yes it is racist when WE do it and yes you sound racist right now. "Thug commentator". He isn't a thug at all but rather a highly educated American journalist. His "type of people" That's some pretty low level racism right there.

On top of that, the title of the thread is not actually a real quote from Stephen A. but just a caption I made up to describe the video. So pull your racist skirt down.

Lolol

*Edit* The title isn't an actual quote. It's just a caption I made up to describe the video. I see a lot of people extra upset.

Why does he exhale and then swing? Forget learning to throw upper cuts this guy's gotta learn when to inhale and exhale when throwing the hands

Why? They can say things like that towards white people, but as a white guy, if I say it...its racist? Fuck outta here.

you're so racist you don't even post enough to get rid of your white belt

woof, that looked bad. sas often brags about him playing college basketball back int he days, 'knowing so much" about boxing, etc. those things are in question after i watched that video lol.
btw, he left espn radio a few days ago. thank god!

<36>
{<jordan}

giphy.gif

3n0pdi.jpg

Last edited:
Training in a derelict building site.

<mma4>

Those groin shots would make Cheick Kongo jealous.

L8BKq4.gif

The classic thigh punch set-up.

I wonder if he freaks out if you forget to say "A" in his name.

Back