Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

unless he's fighting a midget, ain't no way he's landing that cross or uppercut... needs a new trainer

unless he's fighting a midget, ain't no way he's landing that cross or uppercut... needs a new trainer

screen-shot-2020-01-18-at-11.43.03-pm.jpg

what in the even fuck was that lol reminded me of the Muppets. I wouldn't hate on him if he wasn't so annoying always trying to be the tough guy in a sports world where everyone he picks on would wreck him.

Send him to Coach Edmond and put him in a main event!

Stephan A Smith needs to stay off the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Training to hit people when they're down. Like he did when he was mouthing off about Cerrone.
His job is to give his opinion on fights, not such off ever athlete he talks about. What he said about cowboy was true

Smith would get bodied by CM Punk. Hoping they ship him off to FS1 and bury his career covering Big East basketball that nobody cares about...
Not going to happen. Stephen A is the McGregor of sports TV.

Easier said then done when you fight Stephen. You would get annihilated by a 12 year old.

I dunno who this bum is supposed to be but its clear that he wouldn't be able to punch his way out of a paper bag.

I mean he looks terrible, but he is not a fighter. 95% of Sherdog will look like that or worse, but they won't even realize it
the first time i seen myself boxing one of my freinds in the back yard i was like <6>

in my head i was roy jones mixed with ali. too fast, sick jab. but it looked like cindy dandoi and alexis davis necking. we only did 3-1 min rounds. so 3 min of fighting. gassed as fuck doing nothing after the first minute and i even trained a whole week or 2 before the match

Back