Media Stephen A. Is like "I can't do any worse than Cerrone!"

L8BKq4.gif

The classic thigh punch set-up.

Stephen Smith would fill Sherdog with uppercuts.

You Cindy Dandois respects the hands of Stephen A. Smith
giphy.gif

Stephen A Smith is not a quitter like Cowboy! He should have been in the ring with Conor!

As long as he isn't speaking I am fine. Absolutely hate that guy. If he is on, I change the channel immediately. There are only a few people like that and the is top of my list. Can he please have his moment and go away so I don't have to be punished listening to him ever again.

Why is Stephen A. Smith on Sherdog anyway?
Who is he trying to silence?

I’ve seen more athleticism in tampon commercials...
source.gif

That boy needs to stick to talking about what other people do.

I’d love to see him fight skip. Should be a Rizin freak show.

That left hand to knee of the person next to the person you're fighting is fire. Refs beware.

Honestly I think he still does better than the majority of people here on sherdog. Probably in better shape too

Pad work is like dancing when you first start out. You think you look like the shit when you're throwing, but in reality you just look like shit.

Training to fight cejudo.....

I can't stand Stephen A Smith but...
*timestamped

Cowboy really sucked major balls in the biggest fight of his career

It was a big let down, imagine how he must feel. He blew it, he knows it, we all know It. But a bitch like Smith should stfu.

The old irishman who took canners punches like nothing would do better than cerrone and smith.

My big brother always comments he would just run away forever after ref say fight
but he would probly enter top ten easily, especially if he trained like they are supposed to, seeing how much of a child's play UFC happens to be regardless of when. same goes for me

Back