Stephan A Smith says he would knockout Joe Rogan

Couldn’t Steve just palm Joe’s head and keep him way at bay?
true, unless Joe's been training Rex Kwon Do. then he'll just break the wrist and walk away

GlamorousColorfulAmericanratsnake-max-1mb.gif

Logan Paul vs Nick Diaz
Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz
Anderson vs Roy Jones Junior
Joe Rogan vs Stephen A. Smith
Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather II
I'm in.

Biggest boxing PPV of the 21st century right here:

Jake Paul vs Diaz or Conor
Anderson vs RJJ
Stephen A vs Rogan

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is a phony. How can you be a BJJ black belt and never competed? That’s like handing out the NFL MVP to a practice squad player?
Ok bud, I have trained a bunch with joe at 10th planets original home in like 2008-10 at the time I was competing in like 6 tourneys a year and so were like 30 guys on our team it was extremely rare that I wasn’t medaling even in big tourneys and Joe was a brown belt that was extremely active in the gym. He gave all of our competition squad everything we could handle on the mats during open roll and comp training. For you to say that a Bjj black belt shouldn’t go to a guy that hasn’t competed is ignorant as fuck the majority of black belts aren’t comp players (nothing wrong with it). I chose to be competitive but it isn’t a strike on his bjj that he chose to do Bjj every day and put his main focus on crushing his career outside of the gym and focus on the aspects of life that made him millions of dollars to support his family as opposed to risking his health like the rest of us did in Comp and MMA fighting. He chose the more fiscally responsible path.

Ok bud, I have trained a bunch with joe at 10th planets original home in like 2008-10 at the time I was competing in like 6 tourneys a year and so were like 30 guys on our team it was extremely rare that I wasn’t medaling even in big tourneys and Joe was a brown belt that was extremely active in the gym. He gave all of our competition squad everything we could handle on the mats during open roll and comp training. For you to say that a Bjj black belt shouldn’t go to a guy that hasn’t competed is ignorant as fuck the majority of black belts aren’t comp players (nothing wrong with it). I chose to be competitive but it isn’t a strike on his bjj that he chose to do Bjj every day and put his main focus on crushing his career outside of the gym and focus on the aspects of life that made him millions of dollars to support his family as opposed to risking his health like the rest of us did in Comp and MMA fighting. He chose the more fiscally responsible path.
Lol still never competed. Dude is a black belt of working out. Let’s hand out Bodybuilding trophies to every big bro at the gym cause you don’t need to compete. Just need to practice to get accolades nowadays.

Lol still never competed. Dude is a black belt of working out. Let’s hand out Bodybuilding trophies to every big bro at the gym cause you don’t need to compete. Just need to practice to get accolades nowadays.
So I assume you train right? What’s your lineage? It’s Bjj you can gauge someone’s ability pretty damn easily in the gym when rolling with them especially in comp sparring.

Stephan A Smith claims he could KO UFC commentator Joe Rogan

I believe it. Rogan is a manlet. All other sports > UFC confirmed.

tumblr_m53xc1qxWv1qg2yc0o1_500.gif
well he may very well not be wrong. That's the whole issue though, being able to get a solid connection. I might be able to knock out Conor McGregor if he stood there and let me punch him on the chin. So, what is his point exactly?

Wow, those boxing guys really need some attention. Stephan must be quite pissed at Claressa for saying MMA training is harder. Rogan would banana split this guy so easily.

This is deserving of a freak show fight!!! Enough youtubers, make this fight

I wonder if Joe's UFC commentator contract would have any clauses preventing him from doing that?

Dana White is crazy enough to let this happen.

The real question is how bad will SAS complain about the gorilla steroids Rogan takes.

Meh. This dude says extravagant things all the time just to create controversy. I really doubt he believes what he said.

Stephan a smith really salty over what Joe said a year and a half ago. He just needs to let it go.

This guy is such an idiot, he thinks he is using his body to punch but all he is doing is moving his body and arms in one motion. Instead of sitting down on his punch naturally and letting his hand go. The idiot instead moves his arm and hips in one motion. Not a fan or Rogan but its obvious this clown is saying this to gain attention. No way this fool beats rogan, even if rogan is only 4 foot 8 as most have claimed he is.

I'm sure that he's a great sports commentator (outside of MMA); but Joe Hogan would either rupture (standing) or tear/break (on the ground) something on Smith.

In all seriousness, we know that if it made it to the floor, Smith's gently going to sleep. I doubt Rogan would really want to hurt the guy.

Ok, so what if him "practicing" boxing and him saying this now, is all part of this whole elaborate celebrity boxing thing which has begun and is raking in cash. They're always in the know ahead of time so...

Back