Stephan A Smith says he would knockout Joe Rogan

Wait, are we talking MMA? Joe would make him cry.

Smiths hairline is horrible, Rogan takes it easily.

Lol still never competed. Dude is a black belt of working out. Let’s hand out Bodybuilding trophies to every big bro at the gym cause you don’t need to compete. Just need to practice to get accolades nowadays.
You got destroyed and your come back is lame, time to keep quiet.

Lmao
giphy.gif
it looks like he might be a decent second boxing fight for askren lol.

My money's on Joe big time - despite thinking he's gone off the rails as off late.

You just know Stephen A Smiths stipulations would be 16 oz gloves, 3 one minute rounds and headgear. It's also a given that his shorts would be hiked up just below his titties with matching knee high socks.

We need a new fight organization. This one has the potential to be the biggest, most profitable org ever - FSC: Freak Show Championship. FSC 1 features Joe Rogan vs Steven A Smith as the main event.

• All exhibitions, all the time
  • 4 oz gloves so someone gets KTFO all the time
  • No weight classes
  • No drug tests
  • No fighters with actual pro fights

I would happily pay $50 for the PPV to watch Rogan beat the shit out of Smith...boxing, MMA, whatever.

Mazzagatti as ref, please.

Someone get whoever is in charge of Triller on the phone and get this freak show booked.
<seedat>

Seriously… with how many ppl watch espn and the huge following that Joe has from his podcast, this would be one of the biggest PPV’s ever lol

I don’t think that would even be legal considering Rogan has dwarfism

He would be arrested for midget abuse if they fought

Back