Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator?

Joe Rogan GOAT commentator?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What about Cruz,?
Forgot about Cruz lol. Cruz is decent but his ego causes him to lose focus and insist on being right. He lets petty stuff bother him too much. For the most part though, Cruz has a solid commentator game

Jon Anik is the GOAT commentator, by a mile at that. Factually on point, good delivery, neutral and unbiased about who he prefers to win and thinks is winning, and adds that value without putting himself at the center of it. The Jason Herzog of commentators

Hes been awful for years, but I think back in the day his name value and his informal chill stoner frat boy vibe and gift of the gab was a real benefit to the UFC, it very much fit the image and demographic they were targeting in the 00s. I thought the odd couple dynamic between Joe and the radio voice corporate suit Goldie somehow just worked too.

I don’t think there’s any as smooth and entertaining on commentary as Joe Rogan. A legend with the UFC, one of the biggest podcasters of all time, and a mixed martial artist as well.

Is Joe Rogan the GOAT mma commentator? If not him, then who?

Bas, Mauro, Quadros

Rogans brain has been fried for years. He was OK once upon a time but he's smoked far too much at this point in his life to even construct a coherent sentence.

yes who can forget his epic call when Chuck knocked out Mezger

"Wow,Chuck said, Im gonna win this fight. Im not gonna lose this fight. Wow"

Clearly top tier

Joe has his good and bad moments. Some people suggest over the years he's less enthusiastic and more lazy with his commentary and this may be true
Despite his faults Rogan is a part of the UFC branding and I like hearing him because it feels official.

It's safe to say none of the color commentators are perfect.

Joe has his good and bad moments. Some people suggest over the years he's less enthusiastic and more lazy with his commentary and this may be true

Despite his faults Rogan is a part of the UFC branding and I like hearing him because it feels official
Yeah cards feel like more of a big deal with him on them.

if Schiavello would ditch all the one liners except for the big kabosh and the good night irene,id be good.

Mauro need to cut all that shit too,bro. They all get old real fast.

yes who can forget his epic call when Chuck knocked out Mezger

"Wow,Chuck said, Im gonna win this fight. Im not gonna lose this fight. Wow"

Clearly top tier

As opposed to the hundreds of "OH, HE'S HURT" anytime someone gets touched?

As opposed to the hundreds of "OH, HE'S HURT" anytime someone gets touched?
Those are fine.

He's just enthusiastic.

Quadros was downright terrible at times,but he,like Rogan and Goldberg,had good chemistry with Bas.

He wasnt as bad as Goldberg but damn,sometimes he was a huge dorkus malorkus

I don’t think there’s any as smooth and entertaining on commentary as Joe Rogan. A legend with the UFC, one of the biggest podcasters of all time, and a mixed martial artist as well.

Is Joe Rogan the GOAT mma commentator? If not him, then who?
He's the GOAT podcaster, no the GOAT commentator. He's changed news forever and deserves credit for changing/destroying mainstream news. Look at Piers Morgan and how he's copying what Rogan has been doing. People are interested in hearing the truth, hearing from all parties including points of view that are considered 'conpiracy theory' or other marginalized people. Information is not as controlled as it used to be and Joe has been leading the way. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues doing.

Those are fine.

He's just enthusiastic.

Quadros was downright terrible at times,but he,like Rogan and Goldberg,had good chemistry with Bas.

He wasnt as bad as Goldberg but damn,sometimes he was a huge dorkus malorkus

Those are not "Fine", and that's fake enthusiasm.

Back