Stephan A Smith says he would knockout Joe Rogan

The Fight:
ySaiXu.gif

After the Fight:

I backed Rogan to win this fight until I realised how short he is.

SAS didn't say he could beat Joe Rogan in a fight. He said if he got a clean hit with his right hand he could knock him out. He's not lying. Trained or not you let another full grown man get a clean, open shot on you and there's a chance you're going to sleep.

There was a video of 2 street guys, not trained fighters, and 1 guy hit the other guy so hard in the temple his eye bulged out. It didn't pop out but it was definitely stuck in a position that your eye isn't supposed to be in.

I’d love to see trt filled Rogan vs Stephan A. Smith! Book it Triller!

There's no way in hell Stephen A would say that, have you seen his pad work. I'm sure a lot of sherdogger would beat the living shit out of Stephen A smith....

So what, If I connected on either one with a clean right hand they'd be KO'ed and I'm 63 and been disabled for 20+ yrs. Put some big dude on his ass in jail about 3yrs ago for picking on me. Boy was he surprised. Gained me a lot of jail cred too. BTW, never been a cage fighter but many, many street fights. Lost as many as I won.

It’s the wrong time to be saying shit like this with all these freak show fights going down.

Gonna need Screamin A to put his money where his mouth is

Maybe with his shit opinions.

This statement is making me question reality so there is that...

Back