Stephan A Smith says he would knockout Joe Rogan

tenor.gif

Ok

So much to dissect here. Putting aside for a moment Smith's technique (and the fact that he takes a deep breath after every punch) - what is up with that carpet? Take your shoes off for a nice carpet like that :)
And the unplugged arcade machine? And the dimly lit sex dungeon in the background?

This kills me every time. No legitimate trainer would allow their pupil to throw like that. I’m an admitted boxing amateur with a little bit of training. I taught some of wife’s sisters some boxing because they wanted to do it for cardio. One 30 minute lesson and they were throwing with cleaner technique than that.

Sure Stephen A "Shut the fck up" Smith.
whatever you say
because you know, you do say a lot.

While his striking is obviously shit, I forgot how big Smith is. There would be a huge size difference... I think it’s a good matchup.

And shoutout to the mods for deleting the thread about fighters getting vaccinated. Who needs free speech and discussion right? I mean, this is China after all. Cowards.

SAS is like 6'3". He would just need to stick his arm up to Joe's head to neutralize him

Depending on the odds I'd legit put a grand on Rogan. Stephen A is a clown and is not an athlete. Ya he played basketball but anyone who's tall can play basketball in college somewhere. At my college a 6'8 guy who never played basketball before walked on the team.

Reminds me of when Wesley Snipes said he could beat Rogan, and then turned ghost when Joe tried to make it happen. Wondering what Stephen will say when Joe is like, "ok, let's fight," because there is no way Joe would not be 100% down to do it.

That's the seed. Rogan/SAS on the undercard of the inaugural Zuffa boxing card being main evented by GSP and some old boxing legend

Back