Star Wars Megathread

Looks like the Purple Man.

I'm not ashamed to admit I had a framed print of this.

Well, not totally ashamed anyways.

Color swap in minutes, I had to use an overlay. I can do it proper later if anyone cares, but feels like it's served it's purpose.

For those that have seen the 'Star Wars High Republic' books and comics and though 'Oh good, some new SW books to get my kids into SW that's not related to the sequel trilogy' you may want to hold off.

For those that have seen the 'Star Wars High Republic' books and comics and though 'Oh good, some new SW books to get my kids into SW that's not related to the sequel trilogy' you may want to hold off.

NewWarriors2020newkids-Trailblazer.jpg

In that clip she said no one knew or cared about Alexander Hamilton before the play. Wtf?

In that clip she said no one knew or cared about Alexander Hamilton before the play. Wtf?

And Kathleen Kennedy views her as being worthy of being a writer for Star Wars material for the children's age demographic.

I'm actually not surprised how pathetic that is.

I thought Psylocke is telepath. Jean Grey is telepath and telekinetic (moving stuff without using her hands or feet).
She's the closest I can think of, but is missing being able to move things with her mind as you said.

Oh I can't wait to not watch a fucking thing that ugly bitch is a part of!

I quite like Lance Reddick as Thrawn. He has the stature, presence and sinister demeanour plus a creepy voice. He's also played a blue person before in Destiny lol

So let me get this straight, everything bad....it’d Kathleen Kennedy’s fault

Everything good, ie Rebels, Clone wars,

Do you know Filioni recommended her and hired her? But shit, let’s blame KK. Look it up

And Filioni credits Kennedy and Rian Johnson for guiding him into live action

Anyway I get it, some missteps along the way, but looks like they’re on the right path now

Not sure who remembers, but I was sitting in on the panel during the Celebration Mando reveal. Hell I recorded vid and posted to my boys here on sherdog, security came up to me and shut me down
Favreau shut down the streamers and revealed what he had so far to us
Probably one of my fave moments, Filoni, Favreau, Carano, Pascal, and Weathers were there, and Kennedy

Anyway, celebration was cancelled this year, but they’re gonna do it in 2022 in Anaheim, I have my tics and will do another pics/vid reveal when it happens

So let me get this straight, everything bad....it’d Kathleen Kennedy’s fault

Everything she's directly associated with in development has been shit.

Do you know Filioni recommended her and hired her? But shit, let’s blame KK. Look it up

<LikeReally5>

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...hat-led-to-rosario-dawson-playing-ahsoka-tano

Oh please, you believe these headlines that give Kathleen Kennedy credit for the aspects of recent Star Wars that's liked by fans?

I'm sure they'd also say Kathleen Kennedy said "Hey Dave, wouldn't it be great if we did a 6th season of Clone Wars?" When it was her decision to cancel it in the first place.

Oh crap1

George LUCAS

LUKE Skywalker

I just got that

Did I miss anything else?

And Filioni credits Kennedy and Rian Johnson for guiding him into live action

Yeah, she has also been there for the whole Mando run. Even so, she's a fitting enough scapegoat for the sequel backlash. It doesn't appear clear to me that she had much creative control, or even necessarily marketing control outside a bit of executive producer style guidance.

Regardless, the gods demand a sacrifice.

tumblr_n4ijll5JV51s2wio8o1_500.gif

Back