Star Wars Megathread

The comic was SO WELL DONE

The art style was one of my fav depictions.
I don't believe Olivier Vatine does the entire trilogy but yeah his art is astounding.
JJ-Kwong-02.jpg

Last edited:
There's a fan animating the Thrawn Trilogy in case anyone's interested. Chapter 10 just dropped today.

Good to see someone putting in more effort than KK.

Chapter 1 if you wanna go down the rabbit hole.

Finished Rebels earlier and started in on Clone Wars. For some reason having new characters populate an animated series was easier to get into than seeing characters you've known for decades in an animated series.

Question: Is there any background for how Boba got the huge dent in the forehead area of his armor?

Like I commented. The “Marvel way” will set the SW franchise up for at least the next decade. Let them bang!!

Like I commented. The “Marvel way” will set the SW franchise up for at least the next decade. Let them bang!!

i remember being glad when more superhero movies would come out
now i am completely disgusted with them
i hope star wars doesn't become just a machine gun of products over the years.

i remember being glad when more superhero movies would come out
now i am completely disgusted with them
i hope star wars doesn't become just a machine gun of products over the years.
The only thing I would change in this new era of the MCU is a shorter phase now that the universe is established. I don’t want actors aging out.

Who is the closest to a Jedi type character in the MCU? A low level telekinetic with a sword? Is that character out there?

Well this is dogshit but I'm heading to work and have no time. I removed most of the glasses which took most of the time.

This what you get in ten minutes, five of which is removing glasses.

Thrawn.jpg

Looks like the Purple Man.

I'm not ashamed to admit I had a framed print of this.

Well, not totally ashamed anyways.

Back