(Star Wars) Brie Larson is rumored to be Mara Jade in the next movie

Solo is a highly entertaining movie in my opinion so it’s sort of a real shame that it’s the most underseen (probably)/biggest bomb of a Star Wars movie.

In my opinion, that one and Rogue One are solid, enjoyable films.

look, as far as the new trilogy goes, I enjoyed The Force Awakens as much as the next guy but I found the replay value just didn’t seem to be there. Saw it two times in theaters and the second time, I found it distinctly less enjoyable. Probably too quick between viewings. I bet I would have enjoyed the subsequent view of more time had lapsed.

TLJ- rife with problems. Not good. Frustrating movie.

but I thought Rise of Skywalker was fun. They had passed the point of no return of credibility so they just doubled down on the ludicrousness and embraced it. BUT, in my view, they made choices that immediately made it better than the predecessor. The Palps return had the feel of an 11th hour, try to appease the fans-type move but I bought it. I think McDiarmid is so good in that role, that I was on board. It never dragged. It’s a crazy film, but it could have been worse.
Their treatment of Luke was criminal.

Solo is a highly entertaining movie in my opinion so it’s sort of a real shame that it’s the most underseen (probably)/biggest bomb of a Star Wars movie.

In my opinion, that one and Rogue One are solid, enjoyable films.

look, as far as the new trilogy goes, I enjoyed The Force Awakens as much as the next guy but I found the replay value just didn’t seem to be there. Saw it two times in theaters and the second time, I found it distinctly less enjoyable. Probably too quick between viewings. I bet I would have enjoyed the subsequent view of more time had lapsed.

Completely agree about the rewatchability. 2nd time was a steaming pile of shit to me. The 1st time I was dazzled by the newness and excitement.

Completely agree about the rewatchability. 2nd time was a steaming pile of shit to me. The 1st time I was dazzled by the newness and excitement.

Rewatchability is a weird thing. I find often with action and comic book films, they don’t hold up nearly as well on the rewatch, even if they were very fun on first viewing.

That said, I thought Infinity War and Endgame were just as solid on the subsequent views as the initial. Infinity War might have been even better second/third time around.

Sourcing anything from wegotthiscovered should be grounds for instantaneous banning. That site is garbage and this story is completely made up.

No ass = no go

He ass is actually not that bad. Nowhere in the same league as her tits, I'll grant you, but not as flat as people like to complain about. It's just that the Captain Marvel suit was apparently intentionally designed not to sexualize her body.

Case in point:

I don't get it... I mean what plot does she have. Most of her story was her with Luke, and then being killed by her nephew Jacen Solo. I mean considering they already did away with Luke and Jacen Solo ended up being caricatured as Kylo Ren who is also done.

Just make another character. Why try to mess up the Canon or "legends" even further.

It worked with Thrawn though. And she originated in the same place he did.

But not as a movie, I agree on that. Mara Jade as she was when introduced, working for Talon Karrde in his smuggling operations, would be a pretty good fit for The Mandalorian, I think.

Emily Blunt would be such a better choice. If you were going to pick an Avenger Scarlett Johansson would be a much better choice as well.

Casting Brie Larson to headline a Star Wars movie would just prove that they learned absolutely nothing from the Disney Trilogy shitshow.

Sourcing anything from wegotthiscovered should be grounds for instantaneous banning. That site is garbage and this story is completely made up.

He ass is actually not that bad. Nowhere in the same league as her tits, I'll grant you, but not as flat as people like to complain about. It's just that the Captain Marvel suit was apparently intentionally designed not to sexualize her body.

Case in point:

It worked with Thrawn though. And she originated in the same place he did.

But not as a movie, I agree on that. Mara Jade as she was when introduced, working for Talon Karrde in his smuggling operations, would be a pretty good fit for The Mandalorian, I think.

Very nice but her feet are still busted tho

A new star wars movie is the last thing we need. At least if it's one that continues that abomination that the last jedi has been.

Terrible.
Terrible.
Terrible.

Brie Larson is f*cking hot though.
80827709a825cf66eec5a7388a98a29e.jpg

It kinda seems like the ship has sailed for Mara Jade to be a relevant figure in the Disney Star Wars Universe since she wasn't in the sequels and that they are just gonna further muddy the waters here, but whatever.

Their treatment of Luke was criminal.
It was the treatment of Anakin and the entire Skywalker line that ended up offensive in the end.

Kylo was the Skywalker line. Rey should have been the sacrifice. It was more "Your actual heritage doesn't matter.. We can all pretend what we want" propaganda.

Star Wars will never stop until the consensus is unanimous that Star Trek was actually better.

Why do you people still care about Star Wars? Let that shit go. Monolithic corporations typically ruin any art they touch, and Star Wars is no exception. Cynically made drivel at this point, made for people my age who still collect action figures to shove up their asses.

Star Wars will never stop until the consensus is unanimous that Star Trek was actually better.

Abrams and company are busy fucking that up irreparably.

Why not?
Her husband became an old grumpy incel who died from wishing to hard.

Just piss on everything else for all i care.

Last edited:
I'd let Brie Larson piss in my mouth

I don't get it... I mean what plot does she have. Most of her story was her with Luke, and then being killed by her nephew Jacen Solo. I mean considering they already did away with Luke and Jacen Solo ended up being caricatured as Kylo Ren who is also done.

Just make another character. Why try to mess up the Canon or "legends" even further.
Because it make US talk about it.

I wasn't sure how they could make Star Wars any worse and they sure found a way.

I didnt read too much because my heart couldn't take it but I clicked on an article that said people want to remake the princess bride with this idiot as westley. What the fuck man, what the fuck? This is far worse than covid.

This might actually work out. I am not willing to watch a SW movie anymore and Brie seems meh. But if she'll be nude in it, maybe because a Jedi force swooshed off her clothes with with a hand gesture, I might even see the movie in the theatre.

Back