Stadium packed with soccer fans for the women's World Cup yet MMA "fans"...

...do nothing but shit talk about women's MMA.

Watching the round of 16... It's great to see soccer fans being soccer fans for the love of the sport no matter the gender. Ticket resell prices are also through the roof.

MMA and their fans still have a long way to go.
Packed stadium at Women’s soccer game?
Put a picture here of the full stadium or a call BS.
I know of occasions where after the management see that they will not get enough crowd,they open the venue for free to put some people in there.
Watching football for all my life never happened unless it was a WC final in a tiny venue.

Also
You got tapped by a girl.

Packed stadium at Women’s soccer game?
Put a picture here of the full stadium or a call BS.
I know of occasions where after the management see that they will not get enough crowd,they open the venue for free to put some people in there.
Watching football for all my life never happened unless it was a WC final in a tiny venue.

Also
You got tapped by a girl.
FIFAWWC.jpg

This was from the US vs Nigeria game. The US team plays to packed stadiums every game. And this was from the final game from a previous womens World Cup (80k attendance) :
i387b0jr9ywfbwkjt1c7.jpg

The photos of empty stadiums are for the other teams-
XBSWA6UKB4I6THLT4K5GXPY3TM.jpg

It's kinda stupid to compare an evergoing championship with a championship that happens once every leap year+2.
Lots of people get to praise wsoccer to hookmake up with one or more women, wmma on the other hand is not a big hit with the ladies due to violence, so wmma has much less fan base, yet a more loyal one.

We also tend not to care anything below male FW division, and still they come up with decent shows, both M/W, we just get tired of so many decisions.

If Nunes get to beat Holm fairly decent, instead of a better suited plan to score an UD, she'll be a unpulsed version of Jones within WMMA parameters.

People do comment, follow and support WMMA around here. The fact that a few guys repeatedly post that they don't care about WMMA to get attention doesn't mean shit, it's just people with issues. Fans will still tune in for Invicta and every UFC card these days contains between 1 and 3 female fights, which is proportional to the number of females in the roster.

If you would concentrate on what you're good at and quit obsessing over what you can never be or do...you'd have a chance of finding happiness. Life would make a lot more sense to you.

Or continue being bitter while having a bitchin' plaid collection.

Soccer fans in America follow the women’s team because they’re actually good, have a history of winning and cause the men’s team sucks so much (didn’t even qualify last World Cup) so of course they’re going to get crazy support regardless of gender cause that’s all they’ve got.

If the women’s soccer team wasn’t in a quest for another championship and was 1st or 2nd round fodder and or the men’s team was like the US basketball team they wouldn’t be getting the same support they’re getting.

Gotta say, you are a fucking moron. The assumption that the game is a joke because stronger, faster players of the other gender may beat them is typical of most idiots here on Sherdog. If you cant appreciate the skill involved in these world cup matches then you have never really played soccer. Also, many of these women are much faster and stronger than you assume they are. Just fyi, i have played soccer for over 40 years and have played with all levels of both male and female players, so my opinions are based on experience.

I think 'Coach Ditka' here has gotten football and futbol confused.

Plays soccer for 40 years, has an old school American handegg player for a username. He must be one of those futbol/football crossover fans.

Imagine how long he has been continuously playing American football...it must be far more than 40 years if he picked an American football reference for a username over a soccer reference.

I think he's telling the truth.

Ok. Can we use this to finally ban the TS? I don’t understand why he keeps getting away with obvious trolling
Wait... you don’t enjoy his posts? I thought everyone enjoyed his posts @PrideJitZoo is a Sherdog treasure.

lol, wtf kind of comparison is that?

I get his point, I think. This is a forum about MMA. So what really matters, as fans of MMA on a MMA discussion board, is who can beat the shit out of each other.

Do you disagree?

I don't really care about people kicking balls unless it's a foul.

Dude womens soccer is so fucking slow its hilarious to watch. The USA team lost to a U-15 boys team before.

Because womens football is the only international sport that America are currently any good at...

the mens team are shite, they dont play cricket, their rugby team are amateurs. Basically as far as team sports go, the Womens World Cup is the only thing USA can win
Cricket is an international sport?

female sports are a joke. i could probably put together a ragtag team of buddies from my home town and smash any of these pro female soccer teams.

the australian national female squad got crushed by a random under 15s boys club 7-0. That is fucking pathetic and why noone takes female sports seriously.

They were the 5th ranked team in the world and lost 7-0 to an under 15 boys local boys team. Just read that again and let that sink in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
<{anton}>

FIFAWWC.jpg

This was from the US vs Nigeria game. The US team plays to packed stadiums every game. And this was from the final game from a previous womens World Cup (80k attendance) :
i387b0jr9ywfbwkjt1c7.jpg

The photos of empty stadiums are for the other teams-
XBSWA6UKB4I6THLT4K5GXPY3TM.jpg
Both stances are from the US team games.
One of then a final in Canada.
The US female soccer team is one of the few exceptions(Japan is another one)who actually brings some good attendance.
But you got me.
I concede my post.

Back