Crime Springfield, Ohio: migrant workers from Haiti exploited

Why would he 'think of that' unless he was incredible daft?

942m24.jpg
And it's STILL dropping, so can you at least admit that importing 15 thousand Hatians didn't fix the problem?

And it's STILL dropping, so can you at least admit that importing 15 thousand Hatians didn't fix the problem?
Buddy, Population shifts don't happen overnight. But can you atleast admit that the Haitians are not the reason why Springfield's populace has been decreasing? For someone that cries about intellectual dishonesty, you sure practice it it a ton. You completely shifted from claiming the Haitians are the root cause problem to now saying they are not an effective solution for it.

Buddy, Population shifts don't happen overnight. But can you atleast admit that the Haitians are not the reason why Springfield's populace has been decreasing? For someone that cries about intellectual dishonesty, you sure practice it it a ton. You completely shifted from claiming the Haitians are the root cause problem to now saying they are not an effective solution for it.
Sure, I can admit that they were not the reason for the population decrease while they were not there obviously.

I don’t know that they’re not the reason the population is decreasing today though. I guess one just has to ask themselves a question, if your town got a 20% population boost overnight and it was all Haitian immigrants, would this make you more or less likely to move somewhere else?

Sure, I can admit that they were not the reason for the population decrease while they were not there obviously.

I don’t know that they’re not the reason the population is decreasing today though. I guess one just has to ask themselves a question, if your town got a 20% population boost overnight and it was all Haitian immigrants, would this make you more or less likely to move somewhere else?
You are essentially asking me if I would want to leave my town if a bunch of foreigners migrated here? I wouldn't. I am not terrified of being a minority and I judge people by their character not from where their ancestors fucked. Hope that helps.

You are essentially asking me if I would want to leave my town if a bunch of foreigners migrated here? I wouldn't. I am not terrified of being a minority and I judge people by their character not from where their ancestors fucked. Hope that helps.
Can we stop conflating normal migration which occurs at a reasonable pace with what we’re talking about here. I’m not terrified of immigrants either, I am an immigrant… But you’re not gonna convince me that forced mass immigration on that scale is the way to go about it.

1. Just because that's what happened it doesn't mean it was the best way to do it

2. Even if it was the best way to do it then doesn't mean it's the best way to do it now

3. There wasn't much to assimilate to back in the 18th and 19th century when most of the European settlers were coming, it was a wilderness previously ruled by primitive tribes. America today is a completely different example of a place with an established national identity, you're comparing apples and oranges

4. I've probably forgot more about history than you will ever know
1. Does not mean it is not the best way to do it

2. Does not mean it is not the best way now

3. Your ignorance of the various decades of immigration is astounding. Watch an old Spike Lee movie focused on the various peoples settling in NY, and hot they interact from their respective 'ghetto's. I am not just speaking of the 18th and 19th century. These are issues that were evolving during ours, our parents and grandparents years.

4. lol, could well be as you certainly do not remember any of it.

Did anyone claim the Haitians "fixed it"?

Why would anyone have "Admit" a thing they did not claim?

Haitians are not magic bullets, and you just add them to a town in decline and like magic all issues are fixed. The Haitians were brought in for one main issue, which can help reverse slow and hopefully reverse the decline of the town. That was a need for younger workers. They provided that.

Haiti is a very uncivilised country, but Haitians are very civilised.

Woke people at their typically illogical best.

Depends on how racist and xenophobic you are.

If you have any mathematical analysis skills that exceed your comprehension of history knowledge, look at the population graph provide, and do a trend line regression of where the population was showing to be headed on its own and you will see, from the data, where that line was going all on its own.

Depends on how racist and xenophobic you are.

If you have any mathematical analysis skills that exceed your comprehension of history knowledge, look at the population graph provide, and do a trend line regression of where the population was showing to be headed on its own and you will see, from the data, where that line was going all on its own.
It has nothing to do with race, if it was 15,000 Ukrainians, I don’t think it would be a good idea either.

It has nothing to do with race, if it was 15,000 Ukrainians, I don’t think it would be a good idea either.
That is why i had xenophobic there too.

It just seems to me you and Mike can look at the population and yet somehow remain in denial of this trend happening in the wide open for many years, while trying to say 'tha Haitians are at fault'...

Neighbourhood Abandonment in the American Rust Belt

Date \ June 14, 2023

But i am sure you will say 'how do we know these people were not all leaving, knowing the Haitians would be coming in the future. AmiRIght?

Back