Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i touched him with a few uppercuts, but mostly got my ass taken down, recovered guard, grabbed double over hooks and then informed the ref I wasn’t letting go. He’d stand us up and then I’d punch the fucker, he’d take me Down and lump me up until I could get guard again, and repeat. I did get pretty close to an arm bar in the first; but you know. Horse shoes and hand grenades.

My memory is terrible, so correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm sure I remember you posting one of your boxing fights years ago. I'm sure your buddy was cornering you and the event was held outside?

I might be completely wrong. But I remember being really impressed. You had really fast hands if I remember right?

Does any of that ring a bell?

My memory is terrible, so correct me if I'm wrong. But I'm sure I remember you posting one of your boxing fights years ago. I'm sure your buddy was cornering you and the event was held outside?

I might be completely wrong. But I remember being really impressed. You had really fast hands if I remember right?

Does any of that ring a bell?
good memory. My buddy was filming, I had my normal coaches in my corner. I had a ton of fun boxing, I wish I could of gotten into it earlier. If life settles out I might try and train for a masters tournament or something. I appreciate the kind words man

<Oku04>I took down at the wordy personal philo post. This video, however, falls in line, will expand.
Another potential opponent for Spacetime

This girl

Great video. I get the feeling we are going to get relief from the "Heather Hardy" experience,

1st thing I wanted to learn about boxing is presented. The 8 rounds @ 3?minutes per round = 24 maximum time for match.

2nd thing... a disappointment a lot like I have with MMA. Announcers explain.

3rd. The local boxing club has opened but I'm not signing up. Am going to work boxing... footwork points @ home. Philosophically, boxing footwork so key in bringing it all together. I find it difficult.

<WhatIsThis>4th.
Where, oh where, was the Opponent's footwork? This is terrible fight match up.

5th. & closing... Entertaining as heck... Zero martial arts value.

Last edited:
Here, we will put this to bed with a shorter version of my philosophy contribution. BRB... looking.

There's a couple theme's I could post... here's one I stumble across.
[Aikido Tutorial] Explanation of Seiza (sitting) in Aikido
•Aug 9, 2016

Martial Arts Journey
134K subscribers

This is the first Aikido Tutorial from a series we are making where you'll have everything you need to know about Aikido in one place! This project is going to be a big one, including explanation of Seiza, Traditions, Techniques, Attacks, Weapons and more. We will release new parts of the video

....This guy is now a full bore, MMA proponent. He's a Matt Thornton fan, and now trains out of SBG, the home org for Conor McGregor... perhaps the most famous UFC champion of all time. Check out his journey and he is progressing under the wing of SBG.

<{1-8}>I COULD NOT COACH. TRAIN OR MANAGE THIS INDIVIDUAL.. but MMA can.

Last edited:
To wrap up the silly notion of a Spacetime replacement (no replacement will be found,,, ever IMO),
<{1-11}> You heard it from unpopular me... Spacetime would waste Estrada, philosophically speaking. No doubt in my mind whatsoever....
Another potential opponent for Spacetime

This girl

Here's how I commence to address the Estrada vs. Adkins match,,, from Adkins corner...philosophically speaking. WARNING: <{1-13}>For Mature Audiences ONly.
How To Wear A Dogi - Female - Busonjuku USA
•Aug 14, 2012

BusonjukuUSA
421 subscribers
Bigsby Sensei goes over how to properly wear a dogi for a woman. See more at

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I absolutely love this video. Why? Martial Arts Philosophy is stamped all over it... at every second. The female instructor knows every detail more importantly with Purpose.

This ritual is not one of aesthics alone, as karate downers complain... it's one of the follow on "P" to philosophy.... Preparation.

That's the lesson for today... we are not near so formal at our Judo dojo... but this video sets the martial tone on setting MIranda on a productive journey instead on to a bewildering slaughter... <{1-69}>The boxing match announcer giving the old pep talk about "courage,,, blah, blah,,," taking that fight was the completely stupid move. Taking a fight you have no probable chance of winning is _____________________. TSF members can fill in the blank to their liking.

No way in hell would I corner Adkins in that match.

<{1-12}>See u over at The Wonderboy kata thread with more directly germane "philosophy."

Pretty sure @spacetime has been banned lmao
No It can't be real!

America's most lovable troll gone?

For good?

Can we please get a fucking blue ribbon panel of admins on this?

America needs answers!

...hadn't seen any Spaceballs posts for a few days...

...got worried, figured I'd finally click on the Spaceballs thread(like who the fuck in their right mind starts their own thread) and see what was up....

Banned?

Well this is the most interesting thing to happen in my life since the beginning of COVID!

...Oh well, RIP to Americans most lovable troll!

Guess I'll have to delete this now....
iu

No It can't be real!

America's most lovable troll gone?

For good?

Can we please get a fucking blue ribbon panel of admins on this?

America needs answers!

...hadn't seen any Spaceballs posts for a few days...

...got worried, figured I'd finally click on the Spaceballs thread(like who the fuck in their right mind starts their own thread) and see what was up....

Banned?

Well this is the most interesting thing to happen in my life since the beginning of COVID!

...Oh well, RIP to Americans most lovable troll!

Guess I'll have to delete this now....
iu

you can't delete this shit bro anymore, mods probably jealous of @spacetime 's techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back