Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure?

He has defeated the ban apparently lmao
Thanks. Administrative hiccough or rather, losing round for tech -- but Forum by flying triangle. New software iteration had account status reverted upon expiry of older infraction(s). Fixed. As persona non grata per S/u and Staff consensus, ban was and is permanent.

He's currently doing backyard fights we advised him not to do, while hiding from this forum

you all gave him bad advice especially technique wise, he believed whatever you told him
Who was the short guy with good abs who released some videos 2 yeas ago of him shadowboxing in an old living room next to wooden chairs ? Was it ironkhan of tekkenfan I confuse these guys.

you all gave him bad advice especially technique wise, he believed whatever you told him
Who was the short guy with good abs who released some videos 2 yeas ago of him shadowboxing in an old living room next to wooden chairs ? Was it ironkhan of tekkenfan I confuse these guys.

We didn't give him bad technique advice. We told him not to do it lol for the most part, unfortunately there were one or two posters who should have known better that were fluffing his ego.

The problem with him as I said to him, as that there was no helpful pointers we could possibly give, he just shouldn't fight, because he didn't know how to. Can't judge the technique of someone who knows literally nothing

I only half way followed his threads, because good god that guy is obtuse

But I think I saw a good amount of solid advice, which was to forego fighting, train with good trainers, and build a skill set. Compete later, learn and grow for now.

I think that's where he's at, and I think I saw a good amount of that kind of advice being offered to him from members of this board.

I can guarantee he got good advice from people in this forum who combined would have about 200 or 300 fights under their belt.... he just chose to ignore it all.

.....ban was and is permanent.
Any questions?....

giphy.gif

Sometimes i wonder which subforum has the craziest posters

War room
Or
Stand up forum

Lol everyone told him to lay off with the pedo who's clearly using him

But he kept pushing back with his ego of being a solider warrior and it was just a back and forth taking to a wall

In the past there was technical advise, but he decided some street folks were better than ppl with exp in the sport ranging from intermediate fighters to seasoned ones and coaches too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back