Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be depressed too living in that flat by myself and throwing the same side kick in the air or into a jacket day in and day out.

I swear even prisoners have less boring lives. No wonder he's making up fake street fight stories.

Yes because that's all I do.

- See your friend there being aggressive because he's short?
- i didn't say it's because he's short
- No I did

/Judge Judy

Glad that shit thread got moved to the dumpster that is f11. Hopefully that doesn't intensity your depression.

I'm sorry if I disappoint but no depression right now and a graduate degree. I had to give the manlets something to chew on, even if it's old.

tbf I’m 5’10, although much to my continued disgrace I once lost an mma fight to a dude who was 5’2”- 5’4”. We fought at 145 which should give you an idea of what an absolute unit of a wrestler the dude was.

Wait you lost a fight? I can't believe it....

tbf I’m 5’10, although much to my continued disgrace I once lost an mma fight to a dude who was 5’2”- 5’4”. We fought at 145 which should give you an idea of what an absolute unit of a wrestler the dude was.
You should have touched him with the old spacetime stare down!

I'm sorry if I disappoint but no depression right now and a graduate degree. I had to give the manlets something to chew on, even if it's old.
Well yes graduating from high school is technically having a degree that you got from graduating but, most wouldn’t call it a graduate degree

You should have touched him with the old spacetime stare down!
i touched him with a few uppercuts, but mostly got my ass taken down, recovered guard, grabbed double over hooks and then informed the ref I wasn’t letting go. He’d stand us up and then I’d punch the fucker, he’d take me Down and lump me up until I could get guard again, and repeat. I did get pretty close to an arm bar in the first; but you know. Horse shoes and hand grenades.

spacetime is back yall, and hes back yall, and hes back yall, and hes backer than back cause hes back yall, and hes bigidy back backidy back cause heas back yall cause hes spacetime and hes back!

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back