Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I was gonna speak to the other (your) alt. acct. about that.
My starting post referenced the philosophy and guiding themes of a traditional martial art of Judo.

Labeled by the sanctioned trolls as "insane." Which confirms & reaffirms the BIAS against the more traditional forms of martial arts... as well as those interested in issues instead of the recent poster calling for more "trash talk."

Nice job ... "Gym Turtle."<HanaKimura01>

We label you as insane because you will come in and talk about a subject literally no one has mentioned or brought up. Like your philosophy of martial arts. Which had absolutely nothing to do with making up fake fight stories...

Less hope for you if you think we believe a story about a string bean out posturing a little meathead with "zero impulse control" bruh I hate to tell you this but if he had no impulse control he would have knocked you out before you knew there was an issue.
The only way that story works is if you dress like you do in your 1 second kicking video and he assumed you had a shotgun or you said "You're cool, don't go to school tomorrow".

He wasn't looking to fight but intimidate and was angry at me over something he misunderstood and tried to play the police. Very tough guy until I didn't take his shit no more and turned around and went back to him. His girlfriend had nothing to do with his behavior. There was no posturing. You are the one doing constructing. I was very depressed by other things in my life and got so annoyed by him that I decided to see what he was made of. He couldn't even look me in the eyes. It was pathetic.

He wasn't looking to fight but intimidate and was angry at me over something he misunderstood and tried to play the police. Very tough guy until I didn't take his shit no more and turned around and went back to him. His girlfriend had nothing to do with his behavior. There was no posturing. You are the one doing constructing. I was very depressed by other things in my life and got so annoyed by him that I decided to see what he was made of. He couldn't even look me in the eyes. It was pathetic.

<LikeReally5>

I had another confrontation, this time with a gang, also at a low point in my life.. Maybe It's something about depression that triggers...

That was just a plain attempted assault. Started out by them circling me asking for directions and then not letting me go. Then I just waited and waited.. Nothing happened. Maybe they got mind-fucked that I didn't give a shit since I was in a state of apathy... And so I just left.. Took a gamble. Had a hunch it would work. I passed the test for them.

Just stay calm and you might get lucky.

Fits right in with depression:

When picking a potential victim, muggers will first look at the way a person walks. Much like the way predators scope their target from a herd of prey animals, muggers look for anyone who walks in an “unusual” way, one that denotes weakness. This includes slouching, dragging feet, or eyes that are cast downward instead of eye-level.

We label you as insane because
The traditionalist view conficts with the MMA types who pay for the sport....
you will come in and talk about a subject literally no one has mentioned or brought up.
Yes & no & maybe so... yada, yada spin the MMA script u do.
Like your philosophy of martial arts. Which had absolutely nothing to do with making up fake fight stories...
In your limited mind... and that of the target audience perhaps ye?... for that I AM SURRY.

<{monica}>With all the advanced technology... MMA goes sociologically backwards. Expand yur horizons, broaden oneself beyond the call for "trash talk." Maybe just maybe u a can.

We label you as insane because you will come in and talk about a subject literally no one has mentioned or brought up. Like your philosophy of martial arts. Which had absolutely nothing to do with making up fake fight stories...
<Dany07>And prolly got a PM about Frode's Muay Thai opponent, who I labeled "Mr. Beanpole." No external sense of humor,,, another TSF BIAS

my problem was the opposite- I slayed plenty of princesses and ended up with a dragon. Whoops

I've been catfished. Everything was perfect except... The person in the living room taking the picture was not that girl. I later found out with a search engine. Had this not been in the days of social media, a living room photo would have been pretty solid confirmationand that it was indeed her. And old search engines couldn't track it down. Later ones could.

It might have been a girl but not that one...that was a regular girl - turned celebrity..

<Dany07>And prolly got a PM about Frode's Muay Thai opponent, who I labeled "Mr. Beanpole." No external sense of humor,,, another TSF BIAS

Again I'm not entirely sure what you're referring too. Mr Beanpole however sounds like something I'd say. So I certainly wouldn't flame you for saying it.

Again I'm not entirely sure what you're referring too. Mr Beanpole however sounds like something I'd say. So I certainly wouldn't flame you for saying it.
Just tryin' to make a point with a bit of philosophy via humor. And compared to me... you're a double Mr. Beanpole guy for trash effect prolly.

<Varys01>Takin' a step back now & again can save one from over-reaching (Ronda Rousey's post-Holm therapist).

Last edited:
Mr. Beanpole.... I really got a chuckle outta that post. So, so true w all kinds of martial implications.

<LucyBless>In any event... I warm to philosophy while MMA warms to the sight of blood. Accordingly, I make the perfect counterbalance... however unloved me am for it.

Mr. Beanpole.... I really got a chuckle outta that post. So, so true w all kinds of martial implications.

<LucyBless>In any event... I warm to philosophy while MMA warms to the sight of blood. Accordingly, I make the perfect counterbalance... however unloved me am for it.

But still the main question is what did anything you said have to do with make believe street fights?

But still the main question is what did anything you said have to do with make believe street fights?
<{chips}>The main question in your mind.

U sound bored, so I'll give u a hint. BBL.

training ufc and Bellator athletes?
Bro calm down
He’ll treat you like a winter jacket and end end you fast.
Listen doctor rember all your training to be a taco. You can feel it deep down in your sweet/spicy al pastor shredded pork center. This is an alpha predator a shark loose in the savannah eating all the marmots it can fit into its gullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back