Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You being santas little helper to fighters doesn't make you any less of a manlet.
Even if he is a Manlet
It doesn’t negate your overall lack of accomplishments,from anything martial arts related to ..... everything else? All I know from you is weird posts flexing in ways that make you look worse than your awkward trash talk.
I’d rather be a 4’11 legit midge than an actual factual spacetime

Even if he is a Manlet
It doesn’t negate your overall lack of accomplishments,from anything martial arts related to ..... everything else? All I know from you is weird posts flexing in ways that make you look worse than your awkward trash talk.
I’d rather be a 4’11 legit midge than an actual factual spacetime
tbf I’m 5’10, although much to my continued disgrace I once lost an mma fight to a dude who was 5’2”- 5’4”. We fought at 145 which should give you an idea of what an absolute unit of a wrestler the dude was.

You are completely retarded if you think gloves protect our hands that much, You clearly have never worn gloves during a proper training session. Obviously just as delusional as everyone thinks.
I've managed to get numerous bruises and sprains in my fingers while sparring with 14 oz boxing gloves on. All it takes is a well placed elbow driving down into your glove when someone is blocking your body shot to fuck up your thumb for weeks on end.

I'll tell you guys how caring I am. I had an altercation with a guy who got up in my face during an incident (confusion but he didn't know that), with his his girlfriend standing next to him. Real hothead this guy, pretty jacked, zero impulse control, wouldn't listen to me .... I would've grapped him in a head lock until he shut up but I didn't want to demasculinize him in front of his chick. But he didn't touch me so...

Were his side muscles showing?

Follow up question : Were yours?

I doubt it, I suspect you were wearing a jacket or a button up shirt or something.

I doubt it, I suspect you were wearing a jacket or a button up shirt or something.

It was in the summer. He was most likely a martial artist going by physique and initial confidence. I didn't mind clinching if he really wanted it, even as mad as he was. I can turn it on if I want to.

this is why I never wear sleeveless T-shirts. It’s too dangerous

I'm confused

Is 5'10 considered manlet status?

5'10 seems taller than manlet to me

It was in the summer. He was most likely a martial artist going by physique and initial confidence. I didn't mind clinching if he really wanted it, even as mad as he was. I can turn it on if I want to.
You don't even know what to do in the clinch, guy. You're not turning it on in the clinch. You'd probably get your brain turned off.

Also, you didn't answer the question. Were side muscles showing?

You don't even know what to do in the clinch, guy. You're not turning it on in the clinch. You'd probably get your brain turned off.

Also, you didn't answer the question. Were side muscles showing?

I know you napeolon complex users want to denegrate me and couldn't imagine spacetime doing anything other than crumble, because that would run in conflict with your own self image. Pathetic internet haters. Guess what , I've endured far worse things than street fights in my life, including a knife to my throat. You don't know shit about what I know how to do and what I've had to persevere.

I'm here for the competition of life experiences

Is it possible he was a ninja?

Seems very likely

Funny how sherdog haters have more confidence in the dude than himself, since he couldn't even look me in the eye when I went back to him. If he doesn't believe in it himself, how is he going to do it?

I'm confused

Is 5'10 considered manlet status?

5'10 seems taller than manlet to me
Very much
Just+the+upper+limit+of+this+picture+the+main+_0210b782993a6883e5f24bc01f96cd2f.jpg

qv0ZT47OYoOmm8p5jiCDdJv96ZryHb9jnOfEnYUPjes.png

Fuck yeah

I'm 6'1

So like

I've got that going for me

I'd be depressed too living in that flat by myself and throwing the same side kick in the air or into a jacket day in and day out.

I swear even prisoners have less boring lives. No wonder he's making up fake street fight stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back