Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's gloves. I'm sure you throw a good punch bud. That's after all what you're trained to do.

Hahhaha mate I've been fighting since I was 12.... the nerves in my hands are so dead I doubt I'd feel a thing anymore. I also do Muay Thai if you want some elbows thrown in for good measure.

Hahhaha mate I've been fighting since I was 12.... the nerves in my hands are so dead I doubt I'd feel a thing anymore. I also do Muay Thai if you want some elbows thrown in for good measure.

Good to hear. From my experience it was more unsettling clashing knuckles than punched in the head with a glove or kicked in the head... The body really reacts strangely. I wonder why that is though... getting elbowed by someone didn't feel a thing either.

Good to hear. From my experience it was more unsettling clashing knuckles than punched in the head with a glove or kicked in the head... The body really reacts strangely. I wonder why that is though... getting elbowed by someone didn't feel a thing either.

Have you ever fought real fighters lmao or just people who watch a bit of Ip Man and think they're the shit. Can Guarantee you get an elbow from a 30 fight Muay Thai fighter and you'll feel it a lot more than some pleb who's just watched fights on youtube.

Have you ever fought real fighters lmao or just people who watch a bit of Ip Man and think they're the shit. Can Guarantee you get an elbow from a 30 fight Muay Thai fighter and you'll feel it a lot more than some pleb who's just watched fights on youtube.

Nah just some street punk but he did cut me. I didn't realize what he had done until in retrospect, since he moved his arms differently from throwing a punch. I slammed him right afterwards. I stupidly clinched hands down and he slipped in an elbow. Getting punched or kicked in the face is intrusive but clashing knuckles stops you in your tracks more.

Nah just some street punk but he did cut me. I didn't realize what he had done until in retrospect, since he moved his arms differently from throwing a punch. I slammed him right afterwards. I stupidly clinched hands down and he slipped in an elbow. Getting punched or kicked in the face is intrusive but clashing knuckles stop you in your tracks more.

Do you have any stories that actually happened.... Or perhaps a photo of the scars on your knuckles from peoples teeth...

Do you have any stories that actually happened.... Or perhaps a photo of the scars on your knuckles from peoples teeth...

I've never punched someone bare knuckled. I've clashed knuckles though and I'm amazed at how many times hill billies can fight each other. Maybe they've worked up resistance. A boxer who've never thrown a punch without his gloves does not have it though.

I've never punched someone bare knuckled. I've clashed knuckles though and I'm amazed at how many times hill billies can fight each other. Maybe they've worked up resistance. A boxer who've never thrown a punch without his gloves does not have it though.

You are completely retarded if you think gloves protect our hands that much, You clearly have never worn gloves during a proper training session. Obviously just as delusional as everyone thinks.

A boxer I know seriously argued that Karate striking is better bare knuckle. He didn't care which strike it was. His coach was a former Kyokushin Karateka who lived in Japan, but that coach told me that he thinks boxing is much better.

I think both are awful...

You are completely retarded if you think gloves protect our hands that much, You clearly have never worn gloves during a proper training session. Obviously just as delusional as everyone thinks.

I am not going to debate the fact that proper padding and glove formation protects you significantly. That would be retarded. A shitty glove can hurt you but nowhere near bare knuckle.

I am not going to debate the fact that proper padding and glove formation protects you significantly. That would be retarded. A shitty glove can hurt you but nowhere near bare knuckle.

You are dense.

Spacedog 1-0 vs imaginary opponents.
Way to go padawan but you got a long way to go to walk in the shoes of the real delusional weirdos
Zelenoff claimed to have hundreds of fights. He would take easy fights between imaginary opponents at the Y swinging on innocent people who had no idea what was coming.

You cross your feet as you step for the kick. It's why you kick to the left of where you were initially facing. Other than that it looked pretty neat

A boxer I know seriously argued that Karate striking is better bare knuckle. He didn't care which strike it was. His coach was a former Kyokushin Karateka who lived in Japan, but that coach told me that he thinks boxing is much better.

I think both are awful...
<YayKpop>Yes, you are the new breed. Like the movie Mimic.

its because you are retarded.

You cross your feet as you step for the kick. It's why you kick to the left of where you were initially facing. Other than that it looked pretty neat

Spacetime gives his thanks spacetime-kick-avatar.gif

Attachments

• _20200713_200823.JPG
    _20200713_200823.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back