Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im assuming you’re too old for posters and such on the wall but maybe some nice framed art pieces instead? Idk what you’re natural lighting situation is but some plants would help with the “serial killer sleeping in a twin bed and sending karate videos to strangers on the internet” vibe. maybe a record player and a small collection?

im assuming you’re too old for posters and such on the wall but maybe some nice framed art pieces instead? Idk what you’re natural lighting situation is but some plants would help with the “serial killer sleeping in a twin bed and sending karate videos to strangers on the internet” vibe. maybe a record player and a small collection?
A spider plant and something like this

Untitled-1_3bf5c448-2de5-4a02-953c-b89e0fd308b0_1296x.jpg

A little decorating goes a long way to make a room easier on the eyes. Also, spider plants are pretty good for air filtration, which is pretty good for people that stay at home a lot. An orchid would help bring some colour to the room.

A spider plant and something like this

https://motiv-art.com/collections/abstract/products/glowing-granite#judgeme_product_reviews

A little decorating goes a long way to make a room easier on the eyes. Also, spider plants are pretty good for air filtration, which is pretty good for people that stay at home a lot. An orchid would help bring some colour to the room.
orchids are beautiful but pretty finicky and hard to keep alive. Don’t set our guy up for failure here. However they have this reputation so a healthy orchid shows your guest you have an attentive and caring personality. Perhaps it is worth the risk after all

orchids are beautiful but pretty finicky and hard to keep alive. Don’t set our guy up for failure here. However they have this reputation so a healthy orchid shows your guest you have an attentive and caring personality. Perhaps it is worth the risk after all
He could always buy a fake orchid if he wants the easy way out. If he can keep guests like 5 feet away from it, it basically looks real.

Otherwise, lavenders are pretty great. Low maintenance, colourful, and they smell great. I'd check if he's allergic before buying though.

A peace lilly, thyme, and flat leaf parsley would be good choices too since they don't need much sunlight. Thyme and flat leaf parsley is also great for dishes, plus they grow almost endlessly. He could also bring the parsley outside to attract butterflies in the summer.

He could always buy a fake orchid if he wants the easy way out. If he can keep guests like 5 feet away from it, it basically looks real.

Otherwise, lavenders are pretty great. Low maintenance, colourful, and they smell great. I'd check if he's allergic before buying though.

A peace lilly, thyme, and flat leaf parsley would be good choices too since they don't need much sunlight. Thyme and flat leaf parsley is also great for dishes, plus they grow almost endlessly. He could also bring the parsley outside to attract butterflies in the summer.
youre the hero f11 deserves

I'll tell you guys how caring I am. I had an altercation with a guy who got up in my face during an incident (confusion but he didn't know that), with his his girlfriend standing next to him. Real hothead this guy, pretty jacked, zero impulse control, wouldn't listen to me .... I would've grapped him in a head lock until he shut up but I didn't want to demasculinize him in front of his chick. But he didn't touch me so...

I'll tell you guys how caring I am. I had an altercation with a guy who got up in my face during an incident (confusion but he didn't know that), with his his girlfriend standing next to him. Real hothead this guy, pretty jacked, zero impulse control, wouldn't listen to me .... I would've grapped him in a head lock until he shut up but I didn't want to demasculinize him in front of his chick. But he didn't touch me so...
Ok, great. But can you take care of an orchid?

Without a doubt he would have beat the fuck out of you.

Without a doubt he would have beat the fuck out of you.

As soon as I stopped evading and made a turn back to him, he went quiet as mouse, and I walked with him and his girl the same way home ( at a distance without talking to each other). How’s that for defusing a situation.

Isn't it better to be yourself and fuck the scenary? I hate art. I do have plants. I have a lava lamp.
You do you guy, but some of us don't like looking like slobs. Putting a painting on a wall can greatly reduce how boring a room looks, even if the painting has no personal value or meaning. It just adds colour to a room and helps cover up a blank wall. Decorating a room can show dedication and an attention to detail.

If you've ever done staging for a house, you'd know. Also, copulating with scenery is gross.

Last edited:
As soon as I stopped evading and made a turn back to him, he went quiet as mouse, and I walked with him and his girl the same way home ( at a distance without talking to each other). How’s that for defusing a situation.

This didn't happen. This entire scenario is imaginary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back