Spacetime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooo why is he banned?

His banning is clearly the work of the international anti tkd cabal.

The conspiracy is real

I think infamous group of flooders, off-topers and haters, known as Trolls International, took part in dat removing of brother Spacetime and other poor fellas from our happy and peaceful Sherdog scene. Bloody bastards! We need to revenge him ASAP! Or petition admins to restart his account yet again! Stop hate!

I think infamous group of flooders, off-topers and haters, known as Trolls International, took part in dat removing of brother Spacetime and other poor fellas from our happy and peaceful Sherdog scene. Bloody bastards! We need to revenge him ASAP! Or petition admins to restart his account yet again! Stop hate!
The Russians did it...

This girl would fuck up Spacetime.

"Gonna show how to do a really good roundkick"

1st round KO "closed hips "Dick kick".

Take your space union time rally somewhere else bud

you sound like a nob. different people appreciate different aspects of fighting and give advice accordingly. everyone encouraged him to seek training in a decent boxing gym, any bad advice was givin in jest.

He was also heavily encourage to train at an actual grappling gym, with the same lack of results.

100s of threads about bjj vs wrestling vs judo with zero mat hours in any live grappling gyms.

He was also heavily encourage to train at an actual grappling gym, with the same lack of results.

100s of threads about bjj vs wrestling vs judo with zero mat hours in any live grappling gyms.

Who cares about that dude??

Is this space time your talking about? Lol

This girl would fuck up Spacetime.

"Gonna show how to do a really good roundkick"

1st round KO "closed hips "Dick kick".

damn the thigh stretches, a cursed move devised by sadomasochistic trainers to torture young kids who made the mistake to partake on kickboxing , I never knew you could just do the dick kick!

Space time’s videos saved my life.

spacetime's videos burned my cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back